Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    친애하는 지도자
    Liked 2,720 Times in 1,256 Posts
    in 2009 it was very muddy....and Hirvonen had the advantage of opening the road on day 1...when he was running 2nd on day 2 he lost everything.

Liked 16,095 Times in 6,984 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by N.O.T
    in 2009 it was very muddy....and Hirvonen had the advantage of opening the road on day 1...when he was running 2nd on day 2 he lost everything.
    Lets hope for a different Mikko this year,even if i doubt it.I d like a finale till the last stage,even power stage.

친애하는 지도자
    I think its hard for mikko to "turn on" now after a whole year of cruising and quitting..... I think if he tries to go flat out he most likely will be out of rythm and be even slower than he is now or it can end badly.

Liked 34 Times in 15 Posts
    Stop talking such utter ****e.
    Twitter - @Rallycameraman

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Let's talk hypothetically: for 2112 Ogier is a Ford driver and Mikko a Citroen driver. Will Ogier slow down in the last rally to help Loeb if needed? If Mikko is out of contention in Wales will he help Loeb to beat Ogier if needed?

친애하는 지도자
    Quote Originally Posted by GINE
    Let's talk hypothetically: for 2112 Ogier is a Ford driver and Mikko a Citroen driver. Will Ogier slow down in the last rally to help Loeb if needed? If Mikko is out of contention in Wales will he help Loeb to beat Ogier if needed?
    well for Ogier the answer is easy he will do what the team says, no matter what, i think when you get payed millions you act as a professional, otherwise Ogier could cheat on Loeb in Australia as well...

Hirvonen on the other hand will be more free to do what he wants since Ford will not have any benefit since they will ot win anything from it.... maybe they have a small benefit if Ogier wins since they can brag they got a world champion in their ranks...but i think thats a bit far fetched.

친애하는 지도자
    Quote Originally Posted by 306 Cosworth
    Stop talking such utter ****e.
    no need to get upset....use the ignore function....its the quitters way, and very popular also.

Liked 16,095 Times in 6,984 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by GINE
    In case of Ogier i dont think so.The first reason is that you are a Citroen employ with a contract,and that is not proffesional,and second may this beget to big problems as he would like to broke his contract,which ends at 2012.
    Of course never say never..

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dimviii
    In case of Ogier i dont think so.The first reason is that you are a Citroen employ with a contract,and that is not proffesional,and second may this beget to big problems as he would like to broke his contract,which ends at 2012.
    Of course never say never..
    But what if Ogier has already signed with Ford?

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    If it comes down to the wire with the three drivers battling in GB with similar points(like winner takes all, like in 2009). Why would Ogier slow down (if it comes to that) to let Loeb win? Its obvious that Ogier has rightly so-lost all respect for Loeb, that much is clear, he will probably move to Ford next year (anyone who disagrees with this, watch the post rally interview with the drivers and managers, and watch the colour drain from Quesnels face when he is grilled with questions) so why should Ogier care if his soon to be ex-boss is giving him orders to slow down, and gift his team mate with another drivers championship?

Good luck Seb Ogier....

Its time there was a new champion.
    Ha'wey Hamilton, bring the WDC crown home and the beers are on me :up: