Page 14 of 23 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    all i know is I ordered my tickets for 1. Indy 2. Detroit and 3. MidOhio, hope to see you there.

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by nigelred5
    Nascar is the season Finale.. as we know NASCAR travels well in RV's. NASCAR fans are well accustomed to bringing their own accomodations and their own party. There's more RV's at the average NASCAR race than spectators at an Indycar race unfortunately. Indycar drew flies at homestead, just like the Dolphins, Marlins, Panthers, even the Heat doesn't sell our 100% of the time. Sebring is Florida's Preakness. It's not the largest race in the sport, but it is a very prominent race and draws one hell of a party. and just like hte Preakness, the #1 question always is: How many of those 100K are even aware there is a race (or even conscious) for the majority of the 24 hours? Why has Indycar or CART before them never held a race at Sebring? They know it won't draw as many flies as a dead armadillo.

Funny How Champ Car sold well at Homestead...

Anyway if Sebring is the Preakness then what is the Kentucky Derby?

BTW Every Dolphin Home Game since the 1970's have been a Sell out. The Marlins are a Sick joke and NOBODY CARES ABOUT HOCKEY!!!!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    It looks like Milwaukee will be on this year's schedule. That is finally some good news for the schedule.
    Danica Patrick- 2013 Sprint Cup Series Champion

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    True. But when it will be confirmed? In February I guess?
    October 16th, 2011 - One of the blackest days in the history of motorsports.

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by anthonyvop
    Funny How Champ Car sold well at Homestead...

Anyway if Sebring is the Preakness then what is the Kentucky Derby?

BTW Every Dolphin Home Game since the 1970's have been a Sell out. The Marlins are a Sick joke and NOBODY CARES ABOUT HOCKEY!!!!
    CHAMPCAR, sure it did? How long has that been now? What has INDYCAR done at homestead? What's attendance been like there in the past ten years.? Why are they planning a street race in lauderdale if Indycar is a draw in Homestead? ISC knows it's a money looser.

The Marlins,, the team Miami is spending HOW many millions to build a 37K seat retractible dome and yet, it will still be half empty? They'll draw a larger crowd for a Jerry Falwell revival.(yeah, I know he's dead)

They don't have a Kentucky Derby Equivalent. Been to it twice, in the infield. I felt like I was at a church sermon compared to the Preakness. Mint julips..... bah! Preakness is( well was) 12 hose beer bongs, wet t shirts and wondering how the H3!! you're gonna get home Sebring is 90+% no holds barred party where they happen to have a car race. Not knocking it, I've been there several times, but it's is clearly obvious the race isn't why most folks are there. I've been th the Preakness at least 20 times, I've yet to see a single horse race.
    I"ve been to Joe Robbie, Pro Player or what ever it is now 4 times for games in the past 5 years. My uncle lives in Lauderdale and one of my best friends lives within walking distance of BankAtlantic Center. Walked up an bought a ticket at the box office for a dolphins game each and every time. They haven't had an announced attendance anywhere near a sell out for years.
    HINCHTOWN!!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    The Milwaukee Mile wants an IndyCar race in June. The targeted weekend is June 16-17. If it happened, there would be five race weekends in a row (Indy, Detroit, Texas, Milwaukee, Iowa). I would like to have Milwaukee on the schedule. It is the best oval track ever built for open-wheel cars. But I'd rather see the race on July 1 or Labor Day Weekend, if Baltimore falls through.
    “It used to be about trying to do something. Now it’s about trying to be someone.”

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I wish they would come to RA but I will buy a ticket for Milwaukee and hope they stay and build this race for years to come.
    Keep it fast, keep it real!!!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I think the series does need a 17th race. There's only 16 at the moment, but one of those is still TBA, and another is looking a bit shakey! If it is a short schedule this year then I hope they get themselves sorted for 2013.

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    In 2006 there only were 14 races on the schedule, and still it was a great season. =)
    October 16th, 2011 - One of the blackest days in the history of motorsports.

Liked 65 Times in 28 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by heliocastroneves#3
    In 2006 there only were 14 races on the schedule, and still it was a great season. =)
    There were 28 races in 2006...