Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Tattoed Brits

Liked 49 Times in 43 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SGWilko
    That reminds of the politician caught for sexual harrassment - when questioned, he said "I neither touched her left leg nor her right leg, just somewhere in the middle"
    A boat with Cuban refugees is heading for Florida. Suddenly an old man feels like he is about to die. "Anybody got a Cuban flag?", asks he. "I need to kiss it before I die". After some hesitation a gorgeous looking girl says shyly, "I have it tattoed on my butt". Then she makes it available for the kisses of the old man and he is doing it passionately for a while. Then, clearly revitalized, he says: "Okay, I kissed goodbye to the Cuban flag, now I need to kiss goodbye to Fidel".

That was a joke, of course.
    Llibertat

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudy Tamasz
    A boat with Cuban refugees is heading for Florida. Suddenly an old man feels like he is about to die. "Anybody got a Cuban flag?", asks he. "I need to kiss it before I die". After some hesitation a gorgeous looking girl says shyly, "I have it tattoed on my butt". Then she makes it available for the kisses of the old man and he is doing it passionately for a while. Then, clearly revitalized, he says: "Okay, I kissed goodbye to the Cuban flag, now I need to kiss goodbye to Fidel".

That was a joke, of course.
    So, did the Cuban consider Fidel to be an ar5eh0le or a c**t. The former he could be in trouble.......
    Opinions are like ar5eholes, everyone has one.

Liked 22 Times in 14 Posts
    Nothing wrong with tattoo's as they long as they good. I have four, they all mean a lot to me and are unique, and are not the same tattoos that you see everyone have. I don't like the "tribal" rubbish on the arms, everybody has this!

To generalize and say all tattoos are crap / bad / tacky etc is incorrect in my opinion. Some are horrible, but quite a lot are very good and very personal and mean a lot to the people that have them.
    Niente è vero, tutto è permesso

Liked 6 Times in 6 Posts
    But what is the point of them? Are you that unhappy with your body you feel it needs decorating?

Liked 335 Times in 204 Posts
    To each their own. There's a few people that I know who are well into that scene and have gradually had sleeves done. Then there are a few girls I know who have little delicate designs (I actually quite like some of them) and a few who had a crap 'copy' design out of a book when they were younger and now regret it.

Personally I wouldn't want one, mainly because I can't think of anything that isn't tacky/lame/going to annoy me in 15 years....allow that said I did have a number 5 on my arm the other day (from the cloakroom in a club) and drunkenly thought that might look quite cool and actually be different.
    You're so beige, you probably think this signature is about someone else.

Liked 6 Times in 6 Posts

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Don't see the point in them, never have and never will but each to there own I guess. My opinion is that I already have perfection so why try and improve on that?
    :ninja: silent and deadly :ninja:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I have one tattoo... and I love it. I'd like another but right now I've simply got more important things to spend my money on.

I happen to like them and I think you can spot the ones that mean something to the wearer and the one's that have been done on a whim.
    Everyone Loves a Slinky. :)

Liked 6 Times in 6 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by slinkster
    I have one tattoo... and I love it. I'd like another but right now I've simply got more important things to spend my money on.

I happen to like them and I think you can spot the ones that mean something to the wearer and the one's that have been done on a whim.
    What is yours of?

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Those are some pretty sweet rides.
    Lover racing my american car and truck.