Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Liked 77 Times in 62 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel
    Whilst I understand where you're coming from, I don't really see why not having watched as many GP's as others means I'm not as able to pass comment on GP's that I have seen.
    To me, this much is obvious in those whose attitudes I object to most. I'm genuinely not trying to be rude in saying that, just stating a fact.

Liked 653 Times in 512 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BDunnell
    Put it this way — I know the true F1 enthusiasts on here, and am very happy to discuss the sport with them, no matter what their opinions are. Unfortunately, they tend to get shouted down by those who are absurdly, often childishly, vehement in their views one way or the other. That I find a shame.
    Agreed.

Some people here do get overshadowed by people who post in such a way that it appears threatening and that forces some who don't want the confrontation to back down. While some post hundreds of posts most don't read.
    I still exist and still find the forum occasionally. Busy busy

Quote Originally Posted by aki13
    Agreed.

Some people here do get overshadowed by people who post in such a way that it appears threatening and that forces some who don't want the confrontation to back down. While some post hundreds of posts most don't read.
    The irony of this is that a few of those in question are people whose contributions on other subjects are intelligent, sensible, eloquent and so on — people, in short, I would never wish to ignore completely. But turn the discussion to F1 and they behave... er, rather differently.

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Shouldnt this thread be in the forum feedback section?
    Ha'wey Hamilton, bring the WDC crown home and the beers are on me :up:

Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by henners88
    Put in such an eloquent and impartial way lol.
    Off all people you should refrain commenting after Lewy's N-th F-up of the season.

Anyway you just made Daniels point valid with your fanboyish post.

I guess Hamy fans are a lot like him. Well done, again!
    Michael Schumacher The Best Ever F1 Driver
    Everything I post is my own opinion and I\'ll always try to back it up! :)
    They need us: http://www.ursusarctos.ro

There, above, is an example of exactly what I and others are getting at.

It is noteworthy, I think, that the discussion was utterly civil in spite of disagreements until that post got thrown in.

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts

It is noteworthy, I think, that the discussion was utterly civil in spite of disagreements until that post got thrown in.
    I'm sorry Ben, but do you really feel that I was treated in a civil manner earlier on in this thread? Sure iOan threw fuel on the fire as he often does, but others before him had chucked fuel on the fire too. Two wrongs don't make a right etc etc.
    Rule 1 of the forum, always accuse anyone who disagrees with you of bias.I would say that though.

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel
    I'm sorry Ben, but do you really feel that I was treated in a civil manner earlier on in this thread? Sure iOan threw fuel on the fire as he often does, but others before him had chucked fuel on the fire too. Two wrongs don't make a right etc etc.
    As a matter of opinion, I didn't think your tone was wise in the first place. Anyway, I've said my piece, fat lot of good the objections I and others have voiced will ever do.

Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts

Excuse me for not reading pages of pro Hamilton gibberish before expressing an opinion. What next? No right to expression cause it bothers you? Are we not all equal in rights?
    Michael Schumacher The Best Ever F1 Driver
    Everything I post is my own opinion and I\'ll always try to back it up! :)
    They need us: http://www.ursusarctos.ro

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    As a matter of opinion, I didn't think your tone was wise in the first place. Anyway, I've said my piece, fat lot of good the objections I and others have voiced will ever do.
    Sure, my tone wasn't good, but I was annoyed and when you're annoyed you don't think twice about the things you say.

Whilst I understand the objections, what about the objections that I've voiced? Surely it's worth discussing the way people feel on both sides?
    Rule 1 of the forum, always accuse anyone who disagrees with you of bias.I would say that though.