I'm sorry, I just thought we needed a little bit of balance to the "OMFG Massa assaulted Lewis" crap on the other thread.

I know this is going to be seen as a troll, but let me explain. This forum is becoming tiresome to post on. For a Lewis fanboy, if he'd done what Massa had done (because Massa had ruined his quali and race) they'd probably yammer on about how it shows his passion for winning and how rubbing someone elses arm is racing and how anyone who claims it's assault is racist or just doesn't like Lewis.

Basically, what I'm saying is that we could do well people being a lot less fanboyish behaviour. It's annoying no matter who it is, whether it's that guy who loved Jenson a little too much, whether it's iOan back in his Forza Ferrari days or Lewis' fans who seem to try and find excuses for Hamilton when he makes a mistake. Why not just admit that he made a mistake? He's only human, doesn't mean you can't still be his fan.

Feel free to like this comment if you're sick and tired of the silliness in the post race threads. Would be nice if we could end the season in a more reasonable fashion.