Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Role Models..

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Tuned in for the races today and didn't bother with any of the post race interviews or the inevitable bickering during the build up. And thoroughly enjoyed what I saw!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    If someone stuck the finger up at me I would of bit it off and spat it back at them
    I say they should of had a tear up as I would of
    And as Harry Hill says
    "Fiiiiiiight"

They are both aggressive drivers but I'm with Neal on this one

Liked 106 Times in 60 Posts
    I switched off straight after the top 3 interviews and didnt see they had made up.... till next time

"Life's too short" Matt Neal and Jason Plato, Rockingham BTCC 2011 - YouTube

Liked 23 Times in 16 Posts
    Hmm, I think my first instincts were correct. Matt and Jason have a bit of handbags in qualifying, try and get people in through the gates (and failed miserably, by the look of the crowd) and then build the anticipation for when they meet on track... And then they let each other through both times. Come on ladies, look at the way they do it in NASCAR; you had a ruddy great wall to drive each other into and failed to make the most of it

My other thought was that, now that it seems the turbo cars have been ballasted into oblivion, perhaps Jason had to spark something off in qualifying so he had something else to moan about
    https://wordpress.com/stats/insights/stugrovesf1.wordpress.com

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by David Michael Pridham
    I am sure that Matt would be the first to apologise, but I hope that you viewed all the incidents from the restart - if you did, then you will know that there is only one person guilty in all of this and that is Plato. His behaviour from the minute they started to roll out of the pits, where he barged the two Hondas, followed by that disgraceful braking incident with Neal that could have injured Neal, followed by the incident at the chicane when three cars were prevented from completing hot laps, all because of Plato's bad driving. Add to that his infantile behaviour and gestures as he ran away from Matt Neal, the man is an absolute disgrace to the sport and should be penalised heavily for his actions.
    Spot on...

6 place 'suspended' grid reduction? c'mon! thats a joke!! Boardman hits plato and the data logging showed Boardman had backed off the throttle. Austin gets taken out the same way in race one but no inquiry? Boardman found guilty but keeps the win - conveniently helps Plato out by not adding points to the Hondas should the stewards have taken the win off him.

Dont get me started on the advantage Plato had in race one. total farce and the less said the better.

Also.... did you see the pre-race interview with Plato? Calling Matt and suggesting that Shedden wouldnt be given equal machinary in order to help Matt win!! PRAT.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Oh and which driver has got the most race wins this season?? Which driver has had the most poles this season?? ... He who moans the most that he isnt quick enough...

Tweet of the weekend goes to Tony Gilham for these two:

"Handbags at dawn! Going by those hand gestures, Plato lacks in the trouser area, like he does in the turbo ranks! #btcc"

"Careful with that microphone Louise. Plato will accuse you of assault! #BTCC"