Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Role Models..

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Role Models..

DISGUSTING behaviour post qualifying between Neal & Plato.

Matt Neal especially for the immediate offering of violence in the pit lane. These are role models to youngsters, I'd be ashamed to be a Matt Neal fan right now or indeed a one of Plato's.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Courtesy PSP Images.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Matt Neal and Jason Plato are the two most experienced drivers in the championship and their behaviour was appalling. I hope they are both punished. It took the gloss off a great qualifying session.
    Blackadder! Blackadder! With many a cunning plan,
    Blackadder! Blackadder! You horrid little man.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I am sure that Matt would be the first to apologise, but I hope that you viewed all the incidents from the restart - if you did, then you will know that there is only one person guilty in all of this and that is Plato. His behaviour from the minute they started to roll out of the pits, where he barged the two Hondas, followed by that disgraceful braking incident with Neal that could have injured Neal, followed by the incident at the chicane when three cars were prevented from completing hot laps, all because of Plato's bad driving. Add to that his infantile behaviour and gestures as he ran away from Matt Neal, the man is an absolute disgrace to the sport and should be penalised heavily for his actions.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by David Michael Pridham
    I am sure that Matt would be the first to apologise, but I hope that you viewed all the incidents from the restart - if you did, then you will know that there is only one person guilty in all of this and that is Plato. His behaviour from the minute they started to roll out of the pits, where he barged the two Hondas, followed by that disgraceful braking incident with Neal that could have injured Neal, followed by the incident at the chicane when three cars were prevented from completing hot laps, all because of Plato's bad driving. Add to that his infantile behaviour and gestures as he ran away from Matt Neal, the man is an absolute disgrace to the sport and should be penalised heavily for his actions.

pretty bias comment mate. Neal raising the fist is far worse then anything Plato did on track. ok it was wrong but end of the day Neal showed the violence and that makes him the bad one here in my eyes. forget that im a Chevy fan..im saying that as an out right motorsport fan
    Rickard Rydell 2011 STCC CHAMPION!!! :D

Liked 23 Times in 16 Posts
    Haven't seen it yet, but sadly none of it surprises me. Another desperate bit of publicity from a "personality"-led championship that long ago ceased to be about motor racing.

That said, back at Donington Park Jason was a very convincing "roll" model...
    https://wordpress.com/stats/insights/stugrovesf1.wordpress.com

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    YT video of it Jason Plato finger BTCC Rockingham 2011 - YouTube

Personally, nothing sounds better than a racing drivers knuckles breaking when they hit a crash helmet.

Careless, but I doubt anyone would class them as role models....

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by inimitablestoo
    Haven't seen it yet, but sadly none of it surprises me. Another desperate bit of publicity from a "personality"-led championship that long ago ceased to be about motor racing.
    I'm away at a family do and didn't even bother recording today's broadcast. It'll be the Surat time in about 8 years I'll have missed a race and to be honest I'm not bothered any more.
    Useful F1 Twitter thingy: http://goo.gl/6PO1u

Admin
    Liked 125 Times in 92 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by inimitablestoo

That said, back at Donington Park Jason was a very convincing "roll" model...
    Glad I'm not the only one who thinks this is all a bit put on!
    Please 'like' our facebook page http://www.facebook.com/motorsportforums

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    "I like Matt Neal... but then I also like Jason Plato... But which is better? there's only one way to find out........"
    Please ignore ALL of the above....