Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Rockingham and more rule changes - what a joke!

20kg extra ballast for all turbos PLUS 0.05 turbo reduction for NGTC cars!!!

WHAT A JOKE

Why waste time and money on development to have to goals moved and to go backwards again???

Jackson and Neates twitter status's show they are not happy bunnies and neither will any of the other drivers (except you know who)

Poor Frank, all that work to get a competative fast car - just to get penalised. Where was the boost increase when he was 4 seconds of the pace?? These rules revolve around one team and one team only.

Liked 10 Times in 7 Posts
    Funny how you only turn up on these stories isn't it. I think you might need help.
    2nd place in the big quizz challenge!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Well we'll see if its evened anything up but i still think the turbo cars will sail off considering the next few tracks. Seen as parity was given the board and Alan Gow have no option but to try and even things up. What ever way you look at it, it's going to anger one or the other. Hopefully next year this will all be sorted.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Webster
    20kg extra ballast for all turbos PLUS 0.05 turbo reduction for NGTC cars!!!

WHAT A JOKE

Why waste time and money on development to have to goals moved and to go backwards again???

Jackson and Neates twitter status's show they are not happy bunnies and neither will any of the other drivers (except you know who)

Poor Frank, all that work to get a competative fast car - just to get penalised. Where was the boost increase when he was 4 seconds of the pace?? These rules revolve around one team and one team only.
    why you getting upset?

The reductions were going to happen so get used to it and blaming RML for them is pretty childish and desperate. if you cant except that TOCA are trying to make things fair for both party's then that's you're problem mate.

if the Turbo teams and drivers are getting upset over this then its pretty clear they dont want fair racing for all = bad sportsmanship
    Rickard Rydell 2011 STCC CHAMPION!!! :D

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    does this mean that michael caine will be carrying 45kg as a new entrant and 20kg for turbo. seems abit unfair.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    yfrog Photo : http://yfrog.com/klgfuxrj Shared by MattNealRacing

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by focusfan
    does this mean that michael caine will be carrying 45kg as a new entrant and 20kg for turbo. seems abit unfair.
    in line with the rules no?

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Alfa Fan
    Funny how you only turn up on these stories isn't it. I think you might need help.
    And funny that you feel the need to post irrelevant comments that are nothing to do with the OP.... I think it is you that needs help. Jog on to the next thread if an opinion offends..

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I dont see how bending the rules to promote one team is fair racing. Going backwards due to rule changes is hardly fair now is it? especially after months of time and money spent on developement.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Well job done Chevvy 1 and 2 with Plato deliberately blocking neal and others in the final laps. WHAT AN ARSE. Shame Matt didnt hit him after that and to make ****er signs when broadcast live! i hope the stewards ban him for tomorrow. TIT