Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Liked 387 Times in 327 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by joeyz_f1
    About one out of every seven people I know is an idiot, .....
    You're lucky. I'm surrounded by more.

Liked 192 Times in 142 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by joeyz_f1
    Facebook is for the following people:

a.) Teenage girls.
    b.) Idiots.
    c.) People who are ignorant of the fact that their privacy is at a serious risk.
    d.) People who know their privacy is at a serious risk but choose to be a complete loser and stare at Facebook for twelve hours a day nonetheless.
    e.) People who know their privacy is at a serious risk but are part of a government-related organization and have nothing to worry about.

If you don't fall in to one of the classes listed above I suggest you never use Facepalm again so that you don't come across as a total loser.
    So people who use Facebook responsibly to stay in touch with friends and family are losers, but those who discuss topics on the internet with people they don't know (like ourselves) are somehow super cool eh? lol

'Total loser's' usually aren't on Facebook because they have nothing exciting to share. mokin:

Liked 387 Times in 327 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by henners88
    'Total loser's' usually aren't on Facebook because they have nothing exciting to share. mokin:
    I keep saying about myself that I'm the perfect loser. People around me are trying to be nice and say it's an exaggeration.. Now you offered me a new reason to sustain my theory. Thank you. Thanks a lot.....

Liked 666 Times in 464 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gadjo_dilo
    I keep saying about myself that I'm the perfect loser. People around me are trying to be nice and say it's an exaggeration.. Now you offered me a new reason to sustain my theory. Thank you. Thanks a lot.....
    Unless Henners is wrong and Joeyz_f1 is right. In that case you are an anti-loser for not being on Facebook. Maybe even super cool and special and all that.

Or you could do like me and not care when people apply a stereotype to you. The vast majority never fit me.

Liked 192 Times in 142 Posts

Motorsport Forums Facebook group

I never said all total losers were not on Facebook. Some are such total losers they don't know it exists as they have no friends to tell them

Joey on the other hand thinks only total losers use it, so we have a rather confusing situation. I'm that much of a loser I couldn't possibly comment, unless I already have?

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Awesome ! I just liked this page.