Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Admin
    Liked 125 Times in 92 Posts

Motorsport Forums Facebook group

There is now a facebook page for Motorsport Forums which can be found at http://www.facebook.com/motorsportforums

If you are a member of facebook please show your support by visiting and clicking 'Like'.

Don't worry we won't spam your news feed. There's usually just two or three posts per week reminding of what events are upcoming and any forum news.
    Please 'like' our facebook page http://www.facebook.com/motorsportforums

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Facebook is dangerous. I'm not kidding.

it really good forum .it different news and other are available.

what are the news provide.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Wow. That's really sad to hear.

Liked 666 Times in 464 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by joeyz_f1
    Wow. That's really sad to hear.
    Why? Social media is used by a lot of people these days. IMO it would be more sad to hear that they aren't using such things.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Facebook is for the following people:

a.) Teenage girls.
    b.) Idiots.
    c.) People who are ignorant of the fact that their privacy is at a serious risk.
    d.) People who know their privacy is at a serious risk but choose to be a complete loser and stare at Facebook for twelve hours a day nonetheless.
    e.) People who know their privacy is at a serious risk but are part of a government-related organization and have nothing to worry about.

If you don't fall in to one of the classes listed above I suggest you never use Facepalm again so that you don't come across as a total loser.

Liked 666 Times in 464 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by joeyz_f1
    Facebook is for the following people:

a.) Teenage girls.
    b.) Idiots.
    c.) People who are ignorant of the fact that their privacy is at a serious risk.
    d.) People who know their privacy is at a serious risk but choose to be a complete loser and stare at Facebook for twelve hours a day nonetheless.
    e.) People who know their privacy is at a serious risk but are part of a government-related organization and have nothing to worry about.

If you don't fall in to one of the classes listed above I suggest you never use Facepalm again so that you don't come across as a total loser.

I fit into none of the above, and am secure enough in myself to really not care if people that don't know me want to judge me as a loser.

But, with over a billion Facebook users these days, it's smart marketing at a minimum.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by airshifter
    I fit into none of the above, and am secure enough in myself to really not care if people that don't know me want to judge me as a loser.

But, with over a billion Facebook users these days, it's smart marketing at a minimum.
    Let's see, a billion Facebook users, and seven billion people in the world. About one out of every seven people I know is an idiot, so that would seem about right.

Admin
    Liked 125 Times in 92 Posts
    This whole Internet thing is just a fad anyway.
    Please 'like' our facebook page http://www.facebook.com/motorsportforums