Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Liked 80 Times in 46 Posts

Forum etiquette/respect etc

I've posted this here as it gets the most traffic.

I've watched a lot and posted not so much on this forum, its a great place and I find the knowledge of many of the members very impressive, what I find a puzzle is the aggression of a few posters on here.
    I am a member of a couple of different forums and this is a new thing to me that I dont see other places. What is it with rallyfans, is this minority like this 'in real life'? Why do moderators not have a word and cool a few heads?

Or maybe this is how you all like it? and I must learn that this is how it is?

Admin
    Liked 125 Times in 92 Posts
    I'm dishing out free infractions for anyone who wants them at the moment.

If you see an offensive post them please report it. The moderators here simply can't read every post so we need your help to find out where the trouble is.
    Please 'like' our facebook page http://www.facebook.com/motorsportforums

Liked 199 Times in 118 Posts
    I'm very very unhappy with infraction I got.

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Nornbugger
    I've posted this here as it gets the most traffic.

I've watched a lot and posted not so much on this forum, its a great place and I find the knowledge of many of the members very impressive, what I find a puzzle is the aggression of a few posters on here.
    I am a member of a couple of different forums and this is a new thing to me that I dont see other places. What is it with rallyfans, is this minority like this 'in real life'? Why do moderators not have a word and cool a few heads?

Or maybe this is how you all like it? and I must learn that this is how it is?
    Feel free to report people. Sadly a lot of people give up and don't bother reporting this sort of crap. The post that we both took issue with is a textbook example of how that person always behaves and tbh they should be banned if they're going to continue with that sort of mindless xenophobia.
    Rule 1 of the forum, always accuse anyone who disagrees with you of bias.I would say that though.

Admin
    This forum operates an infraction system, 4 infractions in 6 months and you get a temporary ban.

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Barreis
    I'm very very unhappy with infraction I got.
    Barreis, have you never considered that you might be the one at fault here? So many times you've been reported for saying some truly unpleasant and completely unsuitable things on here and again, you are someone who simply shouldn't on here.....
    Rule 1 of the forum, always accuse anyone who disagrees with you of bias.I would say that though.

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark
    This forum operates an infraction system, 4 infractions in 6 months and you get a temporary ban.
    I do wonder if people in this particular forum (by that I mean the WRC forum) are aware of this and whether they bother to report posts because when someone gets an infraction you don't find out and people seldom get banned.

There are some rather amazing levels of anti-French xenophobia on here which 2 members in particular like to display and they seem to continue doing it like normal as if nothing had happened so from a members point of view, nothing has happened and why bother reporting?

Admin
    Something has happened.

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark
    Something has happened.
    Like I say, from the point of view of an ordinary member you wouldn't know

Liked 199 Times in 118 Posts
    I saw some time ago that you were banned, Daniel.