Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    but a monte win is more prestigious.

some nice neuville onboard from last stage:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fXW1U5s9Qhw

Liked 35 Times in 19 Posts
    https://www.facebook.com/GRallynews

Liked 827 Times in 374 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ucci
    I'm very happy for young Neuville & Peugeot. Especialy Peugeot deserved this victory as they are working very hard and as their drivers can not match the overal performance of Škoda drivers (the strongest driver here in Italy was at home-Andreucci...this was big mistake by Peugeot Sport management department), this victory is a nice reword for them.
    Talking about Italian drivers-yesterday was Pedersoli on the first three stages faster with C4WRC as IRC drivers with S2000 cars, thank god.....
    I think it's more the Peugeot who's slower than the Skoda than the drivers. And like already said Monte is heaven for Peugeot San Remo is not and I think they already gave up the manafacturer title especially when Bouffier season is probably done..

Also Hanninen has a nice chance to get the title. If u take the 5 best results of everyone, Kopecky has 101 and Hanninen 98 and if u think then Hanninen would finish the next two rallies without problems I think he has the title! Kopecky has not the speed on gravel like Juho has for sure the only one who could beat maybe Hanninen on gravel is Mikkelsen and his best of 5 is only 66.

So if Hanninen starts in the final two rounds finishes 1 or 2 he's again the champ.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Hi guys... online on TestRally.com some pictures of 53° Sanremo Rally

Liked 16,097 Times in 6,986 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mousti

So if Hanninen starts in the final two rounds finishes 1 or 2 he's again the champ.
    +1
    another point is if Juho finish in front of Jan, the points are x2 .And this is easy for him in gravel.

Liked 827 Times in 374 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dimviii
    +1
    another point is if Juho finish in front of Jan, the points are x2 .And this is easy for him in gravel.
    Yep indeed, but Cyprus will be almost for decisive and even Neuville I wouldn't count him out. Because Cyprus is so rough like Acropolis what is very hard for a S2000. We have seen that already that a S2000 can easily damaged there and even the fastest pilot can win that battle. So if Neuville finish in both events with top 4 results he'll be close also. It'll be very interesting! But I think Juho is top contender then Jan and Neuville, if it's really right about Loix not doing Scotland. For Bouffier it's too late thanks to his screwup especially in Corsica and the screwup of his team in Ypres.

Liked 16,097 Times in 6,986 Posts
    Cyprus is really very toygh rally.Maybe the championship be decided from retirements? i wouldn t like something like that,but the x2 coifficent will be very tempting for all top crews.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dimviii
    +1
    Could you please explain why points can be doubled?

Liked 11,156 Times in 4,430 Posts
    Scotland has 1,5x and Cyprus 2x point coefficient. It was made to attract crews to the last two rallies of the season.
    Stupid is as stupid does. Forrest Gump

Liked 11,156 Times in 4,430 Posts
    Stupid is as stupid does. Forrest Gump