Page 3 of 34 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Liked 825 Times in 373 Posts
    And Rossetti. Only hope for Italians is Scandola. The start of the final batlle of the championship starts here! And although it's not for CiR entry list is quite great if u combine it with trofeo Asfalto

Liked 11,150 Times in 4,426 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by wwbroe
    So Juho will be there after all, that is great news, hopefully we will see a great battle again. Pitty that Andreucci is not there.
    According to a friend Juho will not start.
    Stupid is as stupid does. Forrest Gump

Liked 407 Times in 272 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirek
    According to a friend Juho will not start.
    That is what i heard also Mirek, but as he appeared on entrylist i was confused.

Liked 140 Times in 81 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mousti
    And Rossetti. Only hope for Italians is Scandola. The start of the final batlle of the championship starts here! And although it's not for CiR entry list is quite great if u combine it with trofeo Asfalto
    I'd bet on Basso before Scandola. The former may be driving a Proton but the latter is sort of a human Proton.

Liked 825 Times in 373 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Gregor-y
    I'd bet on Basso before Scandola. The former may be driving a Proton but the latter is sort of a human Proton.
    Scandola's pace with the Fiesta has been improving each event. He had already fast moments early in his career but now he's more reliable and if he retires it's not by accident but by mechanical failure. Like it's already happening again today.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Entry list updated: added Karl Kruuda and his Skoda Fabia!

Hopefully Scandola's engine problem that has forced him to retire today in Rally San Martino (last round of Italian Championship) won't affect his partecipation in Sanremo!

Liked 301 Times in 212 Posts
    Glad to see Matthieu Arzeno competing against the Trofeo DS3 Italia drivers especially against the very fast Roberto Vescovi

Not sure Federico Gasperetti did the right thing by living the DS3 for a Megane RS

Liked 11,150 Times in 4,426 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Gregor-y
    Scandola + Fiesta is for sure faster combination than Basso + Proton. Reliability is a question of both
    Stupid is as stupid does. Forrest Gump

Liked 629 Times in 347 Posts
    Very successful warming for Piero Longhi with his new car-Mini Works WRC. He won this weekend Rally dell Ossola. I'm very curious how will he perform against established TRA drivers like Re, Pedersoli, Cavallini, Michelini....I'm not afraid about his drivers skills, but I still doubt if the new Mini is on the same level as C4 WRC & Focus WRC.

Here also the list of TRA drivers. They will drive the same stages as IRC contenders, but not each run. It will be also interseting to compare their stage times against top IRC drivers.

http://www.acisanremo.it/rallysanrem...TRA%202011.pdf

Liked 2,241 Times in 1,199 Posts
    Juho's non-participation confirmed: Skoda withdraws Juho Hanninen from Sanremo Rally - IRC news - AUTOSPORT.com

I don't think this is to favour Kopecky like the article suggests - it just seems to me that the Skoda management have quite a clinical view of the championships and will only do what is necessary to bring home both titles and no more. With the bonus points on the last 2 rounds Juho still stands a good chance.