Page 2 of 33 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Sebastien Ogier

친애하는 지도자
    Liked 2,720 Times in 1,256 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by wildsir
    The silence from Oliver Quesnel is deafening.
    Ogier will leave Citroen, I think that decision has already been made.
    People say Ford cannot afford him, but maybe they cannot afford not to have him, and exaclt the catalyst they need to stay in WRC
    LOL...

Liked 2,839 Times in 1,612 Posts
    Next year different starting order system will not mean team orders not to come anyway. So Ogier have to wait another two years before he gets no1 in Citroen. However going to VW next year means he will maybe not have a competitive car. Going to Ford would be the best option and MW has to do something to tune up the competitness in his team. Not that the finn-boys are bad, but just to asure Ogier not going to other team.
    "Reis vas pät pat kaar vas kut"
    Tommi Mäkinen, back in the years...

친애하는 지도자
    Quote Originally Posted by Rallyper
    Next year different starting order system will not mean team orders not to come anyway. So Ogier have to wait another two years before he gets no1 in Citroen. However going to VW next year means he will maybe not have a competitive car. Going to Ford would be the best option and MW has to do something to tune up the competitness in his team. Not that the finn-boys are bad, but just to asure Ogier not going to other team.
    kimi is going to be champion in 2 years so Ogier has to wait longer...

친애하는 지도자
    On a serious note...

Ogier had his chance in australia to lead the championship...he destoyed his dream and naturally the team didn't want to risk anything from now on.

As for next year Ogier will start with Loeb on equal basis as they did this year (He won events with Loeb behind if my memory serves me right)...and the team will decide who is going for the championship when things become clear later in the season.

For all of you who would like a different team or a different nationality to win you have to wait a bit more...the tears will last until 2013 so brace yourselves for another year at least, its going to be a long and painful ride.

I really hope VW delivers a championship car straight away because the sport needs winners.

Liked 2,839 Times in 1,612 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by N.O.T
    On a serious note...

Ogier had his chance in australia to lead the championship...he destoyed his dream and naturally the team didn't want to risk anything from now on.

As for next year Ogier will start with Loeb on equal basis as they did this year (He won events with Loeb behind if my memory serves me right)...and the team will decide who is going for the championship when things become clear later in the season.

For all of you who would like a different team or a different nationality to win you have to wait a bit more...the tears will last until 2013 so brace yourselves for another year at least, its going to be a long and painful ride.

I really hope VW delivers a championship car straight away because the sport needs winners.
    Clearly you have a point. That´s for sure.

(And you also remember me saying last year Kimi would be champion in a couple of years...)
    "Reis vas pät pat kaar vas kut"
    Tommi Mäkinen, back in the years...

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Nornbugger
    Ogier can have no compliants, the team gave him 100% and he did a great job too but Loeb has done a better one over the season so far. Citroen could have handled a lot of things better this season, and making Ogier hang around for 10 minutes to give Loeb 1 point was a bit OTT and flattering to Mikko too
    both Loeb and Ogier have won 4 rallies this year. i do not see how one has out-performed the other. am i missing something?

----

my wife and i have discussed it and think it would be ideal for Ogier and Solberg to join with VW. Loeb would suddenly see all of the bridges that he has burned:
    Sordo wants to take down Loeb simply due to all of the 'team orders' for him to slow and allow Loeb to win lord knows how many times.
    Mikko and Jari-Matti want to take down Loeb for the sake of beginning the restoration of the 'flying finns' being considered the fastest rally drivers on the planet.
    Petter wants his title back and has proven that he can do it - if he has no mechanic failures or excessive punctures.
    and now, Citroen is placing Ogier into the exact same boat as Sordo.

in short, Loeb is winning rallies, breaking records, and making a tremendous name for himself - quite a bit of it is done by stepping on the backs of his teammates.

it would be one thing if Loeb had outright won the majority of those rallies without his teammates backs to step on. but, that is clearly not the case.

i want to be clear, i do not dislike or have disdain for Loeb. there is no question in my mind that he is an incredible driver. but, to his dis-credit, he never gives credit to anyone that has helped him.

example: WRC Germany 2011 - Day 1, when asked about the choice of tires, Loeb went on to say 'we just watched the tv the night before.' when asked later, there was a quick shot of the Citroen team weather forecaster. why not just say 'our weather team did a great job.'

친애하는 지도자
    Quote Originally Posted by not12listen
    Sordo wants to take down Loeb simply due to all of the 'team orders' for him to slow and allow Loeb to win lord knows how many times.
    please name them....or ask your wife to do so if you do not remember.

친애하는 지도자
    Petter wants his title back and has proven that he can do it - if he has no mechanic failures or excessive punctures.
    Please remind me how many punctures Solberg had in australia...

친애하는 지도자

Citroen is placing Ogier into the exact same boat as Sordo.
    why did they let him win gemany then ???

Ogier put his self in this place by crashing while he could be leading the championship...

친애하는 지도자
    i want to be clear, i do not dislike or have disdain for Loeb
    then why you lie about him ???