Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast
    Liked 10 Times in 10 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mia 01
    How many reprimands has Lewis collected this year, is it three yet?
    i think he got 1 for (i am black) and that was after the amount of times he was called in

(Maldonado because i am Venezuelan)
    VERSTAPPEN: ‘If I’d let Sainz past, dad would’ve kicked me in the nuts!’

Liked 16 Times in 16 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Brown, Jon Brow
    Do we know why Hamilton was motionless for so long after the crash? Was he knocked out?
    Reports were that he was winded for a few seconds.
    "But it aint how hard you hit, it's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward. How much you can take, and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done." Rocky.

Liked 20 Times in 20 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by longisland
    It's poetic justice for Hamilton from the run in with Maldanado in qualifying to the contact with Kobayashi on Sunday. Hamilton got away with ajust reprimand when Maldanado served a 5 grid slot penalty. The footage clearly showed Hamilton cut into Maldanado's line albeit Maldonado may have provoked the incident when he drove passed Hamilton. A typical slap on the wrist penalty to the top teams. However, Hamilton was unlucky when Kobayashi misjudged the situation and took him out. It was an unusual situation because Kobayashi has been one of the best wheel to wheel racer on track; no doubt he's aggressive but equally he's fair & clean. My two cents opinion to Hamilton is don't expect the other guy to lift just because you've made a move on him.
    I wouldn't blame Kobayashi because Hamilton also moved to the left just before the corner. Typical racing incident to me.

Liked 478 Times in 371 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 555-04Q2
    The day Lewis sacked his father as his manager, that was the day his problems started.
    He had a fine season last year and was really consistent. He only made one mistake in Monza the whole year that I can think of right now. Before you mention Singapore, I feel most people agree that was a racing incident.

Liked 16 Times in 16 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by The Black Knight
    He had a fine season last year and was really consistent. He only made one mistake in Monza the whole year that I can think of right now. Before you mention Singapore, I feel most people agree that was a racing incident.
    Its not only his driving problems. His off track comments and attitude changed right after his father's direct influence was gone.
    "But it aint how hard you hit, it's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward. How much you can take, and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done." Rocky.

Liked 478 Times in 371 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 555-04Q2
    Its not only his driving problems. His off track comments and attitude changed right after his father's direct influence was gone.
    I agree he needs a firm hand to calm him down. I'm not too bothered about is off track excursions. It's what happens on track that matters the most. He does need to stop all this coming together stuff though. But he had an amazing race at Nurburgring. I feel he has been unlucky on Sunday and in Hungary. Things just didn't go his way. He is clearly the quicker driver at McLaren he just needs to get his consitency back.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Racing incident IMHO but Lewis has admitted responsibility so I'll take his word for it.

Personally, I think Lewis assumed the overtake was completed but Koby wanted to keep the pressure on by putting his wheel on the left rear of Lewis and holding him tight in the corner. Lewis thought he was clear and took the normal racing line.

Frustrating mistake from Lewis but these things happen. Of course, some will be calling for blood because it's Lewis

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Retro Formula 1
    Racing incident IMHO but Lewis has admitted responsibility so I'll take his word for it.

Personally, I think Lewis assumed the overtake was completed but Koby wanted to keep the pressure on by putting his wheel on the left rear of Lewis and holding him tight in the corner. Lewis thought he was clear and took the normal racing line.

Frustrating mistake from Lewis but these things happen. Of course, some will be calling for blood because it's Lewis
    Who was calling for blood? Or is this just more of your imagined hatred of Hamilton?

Everyone watching saw Lewis pass and thought it was done, Lewis included. We were all then shocked at how Kobayashi caught up and then pulled alongside Hamilton. what people get annoyed about is that this isn't the first time Lewis has got involved in contact which results in his retirement or anothers retirement this year.

Lets be honest, would you not say that lewis has had the most contact out of the top 10 drivers?
    Rule 1 of the forum, always accuse anyone who disagrees with you of bias.I would say that though.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel
    Who was calling for blood? Or is this just more of your imagined hatred of Hamilton?
    What's the title of the thread? Who started this thread? What were your first couple of posts.

I guess you don't get humour

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    So you've taken a jokey thread title a little to literally. Glad we sorted that one out
    Rule 1 of the forum, always accuse anyone who disagrees with you of bias.I would say that though.