Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Rwc 2011

Liked 1,544 Times in 663 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Retro Formula 1
    Nothing wrong with Wales in much the same way there is nothing wrong with France

Naw, seriously Cali, it's a bit of Rugby humour that went over Dans head. The English and Welsh have a deep seated rivalry in Rugby the same as NZ and Aus. As for the French, nobody likes them. Well, at least until the final whistle when it's one big celebration and genuine camaraderie and friendship between all Rugby fans.
    LOL, good answer

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Retro Formula 1
    The Motorsport forum is mostly just high spirits. Some people get a bit upset but I can only think of one member who went as far as physically threatening violence and being quite serious. He was a bit of a fantasist anyway

I might be the only one that likes Leaque. I like watching it and think it makes a great training exercise for Union. Teaches people how to tackle, break and offload which is so much more of the modern game than the 2003 kicking game.
    Yes, but then you get guys like Sandy Bot who do damage to your head without the need for physical violence. I think he is the only person I've seen on here who has truly had everyone (even Button fans) united squarely against him.
    Rule 1 of the forum, always accuse anyone who disagrees with you of bias.I would say that though.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Anyway, back to Rugby.

With a bit of luck, we will put a dynamic team against Arg that will run around them without having to get involved with too much pack work. Let Manu run around them

Liked 653 Times in 512 Posts
    I think that first match against Argentina is going to be a real battle, if we can get a win I will be delighted. I think this is our hardest game. (That one's for the Scots. )

I am really looking forward to it.
    I still exist and still find the forum occasionally. Busy busy

Liked 653 Times in 512 Posts
    For fun which game will provide us with the largest win. The record was Aus v Namibia 148-0 I believe in 2003?

So which game will be the most one sided.

Australia v Russia or South Africa v Namibia I suppose. All the other teams I think are too good to be smashed by 120+
    I still exist and still find the forum occasionally. Busy busy

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by aki13
    I think that first match against Argentina is going to be a real battle, if we can get a win I will be delighted. I think this is our hardest game. (That one's for the Scots. )

I am really looking forward to it.
    Depends what sort of team we field. Needs to be fast to keep out of the physical game.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Sorry to be negative, but I do wish people(particularly the media) would refer the Rugby Union world cup as the Rugby Union world cup instead of just, the 'Rugby World cup'. There are two codes of rugby and a rugby leagure world cup.
    Whats a uni?

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rooster
    Sorry to be negative, but I do wish people(particularly the media) would refer the Rugby Union world cup as the Rugby Union world cup instead of just, the 'Rugby World cup'. There are two codes of rugby and a rugby leagure world cup.
    League is very much the 2nd most popular form of Rugby so you're wrong.
    Rule 1 of the forum, always accuse anyone who disagrees with you of bias.I would say that though.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel
    Your evidence please?
    Whats a uni?

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel
    In Wales and Southern England, yes. That place called 'the north', well, I will dispute your claims most vigorously.
    Whats a uni?