Quote Originally Posted by Jag_Warrior
All Danica has to be able to do is cash her pay check. Unless NASCAR somehow finds a way to give her "the call" or two thirds of the sharp end of the field crashes in the last ten laps (could happen), she's likely never going to be in a position to win a Sprint Cup race.
I can see Danica having moderate success (or the call) at low incident tracks such as Michigan or California but Bristol, Talledega or Darlington... forget it.

I heard that she's now the third highest paid female athlete in the world. For women who have actually accomplished good or great stats (tennis, golf or whatever), that's got to be a stinging blow: a bikini model, who phones in her races now, is a millionaire. But hey, that's America for you. Snooki and the Joysey Shoar gang are millionaires too.
Just for that, if you're ever in Toronto for the Indy, let me know and I'll gladly buy you a beer!

Time to que up Dire Straits' Money for Nothing (although I guess not in Canada).
!!!UPDATE!!! The Canadian government stepped back "considering the context of its use" and left it up to individual media. Not best but better.