Thread: Moto GP Brno

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Moto GP Brno

Pedrosa has been at the front in all sessions so far.
    Shame about John HOPKINS (SUZUKI) not being able to compete…… declared unfit due to broken and fractured fingers during fall in wet practice 3.

Moto GP Grid
    1 26 PEDROSA HONDA
    2 1 LORENZO YAMAHA
    3 27 STONER HONDA
    4 11 SPIES YAMAHA
    5 58 SIMONCELLI HONDA
    6 46 ROSSI DUCATI
    7 4 DOVIZIOSO HONDA
    8 5 EDWARDS YAMAHA
    9 69 HAYDEN DUCATI
    10 7 AOYAMA HONDA
    11 35 CRUTCHLOW YAMAHA
    12 24 ELIAS HONDA
    13 8 BARBERA DUCATI
    14 19 BAUTISTA SUZUKI
    15 14 DE PUNIET DUCATI
    16 65 CAPIROSSI DUCATI
    17 17 ABRAHAM DUCATI

Moto 2
    1 93 MARQUEZ SUTER
    2 65 BRADL KALEX
    3 15 DE ANGELIS MOTOBI
    4 12 LUTHI SUTER
    5 29 IANNONE SUTER
    6 40 ESPARGARO KALEX
    7 3 CORSI FTR
    8 75 PASINI FTR
    9 71 CORTI SUTER
    10 4 KRUMMENACHER KALEX
    11 16 CLUZEL SUTER
    12 77 AEGERTER SUTER
    13 54 SOFUOGLU SUTER
    14 44 ESPARGARO FTR
    15 76 NEUKIRCHNER FTR

125 cc
    1 18 Nicolas TEROL APRILIA
    2 5 Johann ZARCO DERBI
    3 11 Sandro CORTESE APRILIA
    4 55 Hector FAUBEL APRILIA
    5 39 Luis SALOM APRILIA
    6 7 Efren VAZQUEZ DERBI
    7 52 Danny KENT APRILIA
    8 23 Alberto MONCAYO APRILIA
    9 25 Maverick VIŅALES APRILIA
    10 15 Simone GROTZKYJ APRILIA
    11 33 Sergio GADEA APRILIA
    12 10 Alexis MASBOU KTM
    13 26 Adrian MARTIN APRILIA
    14 31 Niklas AJO APRILIA
    15 63 Zulfahmi KHAIRUDDIN DERBI

Liked 106 Times in 60 Posts
    Another crash for Cal today

Like with Toseland its all going wrong again after a decent start.

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Great racing in Moto GP race......Stiff luck for Pedrosa who had been ahead of the pack all weekend and who looked a certain bet to win this race .......but who knows what will be the outcome when Stoner gets the bit between his teeth.

Dovisioso had a great ride as did Ronald McDonald Simoncelli and Rossi but the most impressive effort (to lap 14) had to be that of Bautista on the Suzuki. Makes you wonder where Hopkins would have finished if he had been racing.

Glad to see Iannone get a win after the battle with Bradl and Marquez.

Didn't get to watch the 125 race.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Stoners win was a ride to absolute perfection. Showed his ability to ride around problems yet again. Was a shame to see Dani drop out, would've been interesting to see if Casey could've stayed with him - or vice versa. Dovi has been really impressive this year and really deserves a good ride next year. He's shown some real fight that he's been criticised for not having in the past. It was also terrific to see Marco finally get that podium, he really deserved it and it was a much more mature ride from him. I'm surprised Lorenzo would take a punt on tires, he had a lot to lose and it bit him pretty badly. 32 points isn't panic stations but it's significant. Spies rode well despite the pain of a trapped nerve and Rossi would be more pleased to be less than 13 seconds from the leader - this round. A real shame for Bautista who had the Suzuki looking quite strong and it could have been two of them up there had Hopkins not injured himself. Cal isn't making himself any more popular at Tech3 crashing out again, Herve patience is wearing thin.

Moto2 was brilliant, an absolute bare knuckle brawl! Really happy to see Iannone back on the winners list (though I wanted Luthi to win) and Marquez and Bradl continue to prove to be the class of the field. The title should really go down to the wire.

Like Rod, I unfortunately missed the 125 race but I'm really happy to hear Cortese won, it's been a long time coming.
    Get off my lawn

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rod Richardson
    the most impressive effort (to lap 14) had to be that of Bautista on the Suzuki. Makes you wonder where Hopkins would have finished if he had been racing.
    I am starting to be a big fan of Bautista. I have only been watching MotoGP since Laguna. I think if we entertain the fictional scenario that he is away from Rizla, if he was to go to another team like the satellite Honda team (San Carlo) or Yamaha (I don't see him going to the Repsol Honda team) I see him being an even better competitive rider.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Allyc85
    Another crash for Cal today

Like with Toseland its all going wrong again after a decent start.
    Not that I want to be too critical: Cal is and will not be a GP winner (IMO not even a podium contender in dry races). Let him ride his laps in WSBK, and Smith take over for you British in 2012 or 2013....
    RIP Marco Simoncelli

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I like Cal, he's a telented rider, though it's a tough time to enter MotoGP with an extremely talented top 7 or 8 riders. The problem is that he's started crashing too much and it's pissing off his boss plenty. He's gotta start consolidating solid finishes or his MotoGP career may well end up all too brief.
    Get off my lawn