Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by The Black Knight
    Congratulations on finding the typo. I'm sure nobody has ever done that before.

On my final post on this, what I was doing here was stating the case why MS could not have blame laid against him in this case. I then stated it was a racing incident. I have also, in other posts, clarified why I don't regard this incident as Mika's fault either. Now, here is the IF part that you don't appear capable of grasping. IF AND ONLY IF I had to place blame, i.e. IF someone were to offer me a few million to place blame here at either Mika or Schuey's feet, which I wouldn't like doing for such an incident but I would for that money, then I'd lay the blame at Mika's feet because he hit Schumacher from behind and HE was the only one that could have avoided that incident had he been able to react quick enough. But again, as I've said repeatedly, in the heat of the moment it is unreasonable to expect him to have avoided that incident in the time frame he had.

Do you get what I'm saying now?
    Look dude, we can debate this until rapture. As an answer to your post, I don't wanna repeat everything else I said before, so like you said before, let's just agree to disagree.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by F1boat
    The later posts convinced me that Lord Raiden is likely a highly emotional and biased user in the forum, therefore I may sadly stop adding comments to a once interesting discussion what constitutes dangerous driving and what not. The JV topic IMO is also covered...
    Yep, as expected, another useless, low calorie comment, and a case of the pot calling the kettle black. First practice what you preach, and then stop spewing garbage in every thread by bashing Lewis every chance you get. You should have stopped posting after the ridiculously ignorant "MS' kindness by giving Fisi a lift" post. Full stop. Also a good idea is to keep your opinions about others to yourself.

Liked 478 Times in 371 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainRaiden
    Look dude, we can debate this until rapture. As an answer to your post, I don't wanna repeat everything else I said before, so like you said before, let's just agree to disagree.
    Fair enough. Fine with me.

Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    Yep, as expected, another useless, low calorie comment, and a case of the pot calling the kettle black. First practice what you preach, and then stop spewing garbage in every thread by bashing Lewis every chance you get. You should have stopped posting after the ridiculously ignorant "MS' kindness by giving Fisi a lift" post. Full stop. Also a good idea is to keep your opinions about others to yourself.

Heartily recommended for you.
    Formula 1

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Is it good?

Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    I can only hope that it will be helpful
    Formula 1

Liked 16 Times in 16 Posts
    That still doesn't in any way imply that he swerved into the side of him. Anybody with two eyes can see Mika was not alongside, but about to get alongside.
    ...uhhh....ahhhh.....mmmmm....geeee....
    "But it aint how hard you hit, it's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward. How much you can take, and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done." Rocky.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 555-04Q2
    ...uhhh....ahhhh.....mmmmm....geeee....
    Fap all you want, I never said he swerved into the side of him. Let's look at it slowly...

Mika won the first race, and was catching up to MS in the second one, when MS, as usual, swerved into him on the straight and took him out.
    Quote Originally Posted by 555-04Q2
    That is Mika driving into the back of The Shoe, not The Shoe swerving into the side of Mika as you stated. Mika took The Shoe out here, not the other way round!!!
    Please stop trying to put words into other people's mouths. Probably I should have chosen better words. Shoe suddenly swerved into "the path" of Mika, just when Mika was getting alongside. How's that? Still not good?

You can't be seriously saying that is Mika's fault. It is a racing incident at best, if you wanna be unbiased. Oh I forgot you're an MS fan, and for you lot he can never do no wrong. When he farts, first there's a rainbow, then only bunnies come out spreading love and joy all around the world.

Liked 478 Times in 371 Posts
    Fap all you want, I never said he swerved into the side of him. Let's look at it slowly...

Please stop trying to put words into other people's mouths. Probably I should have chosen better words. Shoe suddenly swerved into "the path" of Mika, just when Mika was getting alongside. How's that? Still not good?

You can't be seriously saying that is Mika's fault. It is a racing incident at best, if you wanna be unbiased. Oh I forgot you're an MS fan, and for you lot he can never do no wrong. When he farts, first there's a rainbow, then only bunnies come out spreading love and joy all around the world.
    LMAO@ the bunnies spreading love and joy

Just like you are not an MS fan and are biased against him. I still don't understand how you come up with the conclusion that MS swerved into Mika's path. Now, admittedly, I haven't watched that video in a longtime but I do remember viewing it closely before and witnessing both cars moving at exactly the same time.

I know I said I'd leave this be but you do realise by stating this was a racing incident at best you're contradicting what you wrote to me in previous posts? What I've been saying all along is that it's a racing incident but at worst Mika's fault because he drove into Michael's rear. You're saying it's a racing incident at best but otherwise MS fault becuase he drove into Mika's path despite them both moving at the same time. Sounds like we've the same position, except you favour Mika, I favour MS That is all.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Just like you are not an MS fan and are biased against him. I still don't understand how you come up with the conclusion that MS swerved into Mika's path. Now, admittedly, I haven't watched that video in a longtime but I do remember viewing it closely before and witnessing both cars moving at exactly the same time.
    Why would MS flick his steering wheel right suddenly away from the racing line? To block Mika, right? IMHO, the problem is that he moved to defend too late, and that resulted in them crashing. Mika could have backed off too, but it was too late.

I know I said I'd leave this be but ou do realise by stating this was a racing incident at best you're contradicting what you wrote to me in previous posts? What I've been saying all along is that it's a racing incident but at worst Mika's fault because he drove into Michael's rear. You're saying it's a racing incident at best but otherwise MS fault becuase he drove into Mika's path despite them both moving at the same time. Sounds like we've the same position, except you favour Mika, I favour MS That is all.
    I also added "If you wanna be unbiased," which none of us are in this thread.