Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Lewis - WDC?

Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by The Black Knight
    Yeah but then he cracked under pressure from Hamilton which proves he can't race wheel to wheel. Poor.
    Let's see:

Vettel slid wide in that corner while racing wheel to wheel.
    Alonso slid wide in that very corner.
    Massa also had a spin.
    Button slid wide in that corner.
    Hamilton spun after the chicane while leading and with his next opponent was 8 seconds behind.
    Alonso spun too.

Very poor bunch of drivers, don't you think?! LOL!
    Michael Schumacher The Best Ever F1 Driver
    Everything I post is my own opinion and I\'ll always try to back it up! :)
    They need us: http://www.ursusarctos.ro

Liked 478 Times in 371 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ioan
    Let's see:

Vettel slid wide in that corner while racing wheel to wheel.
    Alonso slid wide in that very corner.
    Massa also had a spin.
    Button slid wide in that corner.
    Hamilton spun after the chicane while leading and with his next opponent was 8 seconds behind.
    Alonso spun too.

Very poor bunch of drivers, don't you think?! LOL!
    Actually, I found the number of mistakes the drivers made the last day quite incredible. In his hay day Schumacher would never have made any of those mistakes. We all remember his supreme performances in the wet. I'm beginning to wonder if any of these current generation drivers come even close to Schuey or Senna's level in wet weather. There were definitely too many mistakes last Sunday from the top drivers in the world. I'd certainly not expect to see great drivers making that many mistakes no matter what the conditions.

Liked 653 Times in 512 Posts
    I think Lewis can win one or more titles, but as others have said it depends on having a good car from beggining to end of the season.

He needs to be concentrated and focused all season, he cannot afford these 2 or 3 race spells when he retires and make errors.
    I still exist and still find the forum occasionally. Busy busy

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    The question posed was will Hamilton win more (sic) WDC's, well the simple answer is no one knows... and that goes for Alonso, Button, Vettel etc.

We can say that some drivers (Vettel, Alonso, Hamilton, Button) will have a better chance than others (Schumacher, Webber, Massa)

Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by The Black Knight
    Actually, I found the number of mistakes the drivers made the last day quite incredible. In his hay day Schumacher would never have made any of those mistakes. We all remember his supreme performances in the wet. I'm beginning to wonder if any of these current generation drivers come even close to Schuey or Senna's level in wet weather. There were definitely too many mistakes last Sunday from the top drivers in the world. I'd certainly not expect to see great drivers making that many mistakes no matter what the conditions.
    Don't know about Senna but they sure aren't close to MS standards of perfection.
    Michael Schumacher The Best Ever F1 Driver
    Everything I post is my own opinion and I\'ll always try to back it up! :)
    They need us: http://www.ursusarctos.ro

Liked 193 Times in 131 Posts
    If MacLaren and Ferrari continious to develop their cars they could start next year on top. Fred or Lewis could hava an advantage over Seb.

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mia 01
    If MacLaren and Ferrari continious to develop their cars they could start next year on top. Fred or Lewis could hava an advantage over Seb.
    'spose it depends how much money RBR will win off the constructors trophy that they will win, they might put all of that into next years development...if they do, I hope mark webber will be given the chance to win.
    Ha'wey Hamilton, bring the WDC crown home and the beers are on me :up:

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    I'd be surprised if Hamilton doesn't win any more titles, but like others than said, it all depends on the car he is in. If he has the best car or perhaps even a slighly inferior car then I would expect him to bag multiple titles.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I think he definitely will get another. He has the skill and passion. Maclaren still have some catching up to do but I'm sure they will close ground this year and be more than a match for Red Bull next year.

Liked 193 Times in 131 Posts
    Letīs hope so, but MacLaren canīt rely on the EDB for next year.