Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Garry Walker
    Look mr.yetToBeHousebroken, you use the asian series as a stepping stone. You impress there and dominate, you get noticed by european series. Simple.
    He won and dominated two Asian championships, got noticed and placed third in British Formula 3, and his GP2 resume is more impressive than Mr. Kobayashi's. What else?

Red Bull did not sponsor Kimi before Kimi joined WRC.
    Finlandia was not Kimi`s personal sponsor, didnt they sponsor McLaren even before Kimi was even in F1.
    Alonso was also not sponsored by Spanish banks when he joined F1.
    So you are wrong, wrong again. They both made it to F1 without any serious sponsorship.
    Are you a 100% sure about that?

LOL. I guess Senna kept winning in the worst cars of the grid LOL.
    Well, he almost won in a Toleman at Monaco, and got another two podiums in that crap car. Can your boy Nige or the lucky German claim such badassedness?

Of course, if we met in real world, you would ****ty your pants quicker than I could say "hello".
    How's that purple weed working out for ya?

Thankfully, being a kind person, I have selected a T-shirt that really suits you as much as possible.
    Then why are you wearing it?

3 retirements due to car problems was not unheard of these days and was in fact pretty okay. So for MH it was okay, the speed advantage he had over Ferrari means he should have taken the title far sooner, especially against someone like Irvine. Very lucky and unimpressive title.
    You realize that by claiming Irvine was a nobody, you're making the already lacklustre Schumacher look even worse? No wonder that he's getting faceplanked by Barbie so badly for the last two years. Jesus, and some of you claimed he could have won in a Minardi. LMAO!

1) Why does it matter that Mika was closing on MS at Indy, even if he had won, he still wouldnt have taken the title, dumbo
    Oh my, what a plonker. Mika was leading Michael by 2 points before they got to Indy, this was after the mega ownage around Zonta at Spa where Mika made Michael his biatch at Les Combes. If he would have won at Indy, which he would have, the lead would have been 6 points. And he most probably would have pushed more at Suzuka, when the deficit wouldn't have been 8 points, as it was after Indy because of Mclaren's failure. Mika went into the last two races knowing that only a mechanical failure or a mistake from Michael would win him the title, not a very motivating factor for any driver fighting for the championship.

2) I might be wrong here, but didnt Newey later say that he wanted the exact same compound for Monza that was eventually brought?
    I don't remember what Newey said, but what I do remember is that there was protest by other teams at Monza, and Bridgestone's loyalty to Ferrari only strengthened more in 2001, and hence the migration towards Michelin by all but two teams in the coming years.

3) Excuses, excuses, excuses. McLaren kept bringing updates to all the races in 2000 and had far better tyre useage in races. Schumacher was simply a much better driver than Mika.
    What a big surprise coming from a Schumacher nuthugger. I wonder how he gets his pants on in the morning with you clinging to his nuts.

DC was 4th only because his car failed in 6!! races. In comparison, MH had far better reliability and overall the best car by far. His main rival was Eddie Irvine, who basically was a nobody, so it is an embarrassment that it took so long for MH to win the title that year. FAR less impressive than Mansell in 1992 or Hill in 1996.
    Heikki Kovalainen being a failure does not lessen the value of the car, it was a great car, driven by one great driver and one idiot.
    Mika was consistently faster than DC, and outqualified DC pretty convincingly to cement his status as the better and number one driver in the team. Again, by claiming Irvine was a nobody, you're taking away from your God's credibility. Poor nuthugging. Besides, the 1998 Ferrari was not a bad car, and in some races was almost as good as the Mclaren, sometimes better, evidenced by the "nobody" Irvine's several podiums. So, the Mclaren was not the absolute fastest car in 1998. Without Mika, they wouldn't have won the 1998 championship, neither 1999, and almost 2000. Whereas in 1992, the road was crystal clear for Mansell, because that Williams was the absolute fastest car, and almost a generation ahead of other cars. Other teams still didn't get their active suspension dialed out even in 1993, and Prost just strolled into the car out of retirement after a year's layoff and won the title. Hell, how do you explain Patrese beating your God Chewbacca and Senna in 1992?

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mia 01
    Out of the current grid, exept Kimi, Jarnó is one of the best, these youngsters even koba is thrash.