Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Liked 14 Times in 13 Posts
    A good drive from Spies too in the latter half of the race. A shame that he lost so much off the line, though, and couldn't find pace until the race was into its second phase.
    Tír gan teanga, tír gan anam

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Another observation from me as a newbie to MotoGP having defected from favoring the WSBK. Shoot me down if you really think I am talking rot, but through my eyes Bautista on the Rizla Suzuki looked good for a bit, did he not. Seemed in a decent place before he went out.

Liked 14 Times in 13 Posts
    I agree but I don't want to read too much into it. He's had a quiet enough season.
    Tír gan teanga, tír gan anam

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by EavesFan09
    Another observation from me as a newbie to MotoGP having defected from favoring the WSBK. Shoot me down if you really think I am talking rot, but through my eyes Bautista on the Rizla Suzuki looked good for a bit, did he not. Seemed in a decent place before he went out.
    Bautista is riding as well as the Suzuki will allow him to. General consensus seems to be that the Suzuki works well in hot conditions (for whatever reason). Laguna and Malaysia are two tracks that favour it. Bautista has the ability to run at Dovi's pace given the right equipment, and he's one of the more switched on racers in MotoGP.
    Phantom... Bike Who Parks

"It's a tour, not a race... but don't get in my way while I'm touring!"