Page 13 of 35 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
    Liked 7 Times in 7 Posts
    Webber was a bit of a donkey, aren't they also called "jack asses"? That was really stupid from Mark. This WDC is not over with, and with the FIA cheating for both ferrari and mclaren, it could turn on a dime. Both vettel and webber taking each other out would have been a major step in that direction. I don't know who mark thinks he's kidding. He's not anywhere near as good as seb and he needs to just accept and move on before red bull moves him on. Onlr reason webber was even near to vettel is the cock up in the pitlane that cost him 10 seconds or whatever it was.

Liked 7 Times in 7 Posts
    Vettel didn't have any KERS. Ferrari isn't going to take someone who can't listen to orders and constantly does bonehead things. You webheads are nuts if you think they want a worse n2 driver than Massa. Massa is probably just as fast and he listens.

Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by donKey jote
    How about renaming the thread to:
    Mark, you are to remain the donkey
    Certainly easier to implement than remaining a gap!
    Funny thread title this is. Looks like the starter was in two minds and couldn't chose the right one!
    Michael Schumacher The Best Ever F1 Driver
    Everything I post is my own opinion and I\'ll always try to back it up! :)
    They need us: http://www.ursusarctos.ro

Liked 65 Times in 42 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ioan
    There is no issue, just some bruised egos and Ferrari fans trying to paint a legal team order being worse then an illegal one. Typical stuff.
    Once again you miss the point entirely. Our issue is not that team orders were issued, I think Red Bull did the right thing, it's that Horner has been caught out using team orders to favour Vettel when he said that it's something he and Red Bull wouldn't do.

Surely you can see why a Ferrari fan would be annoyed with Horner for crticising Ferrari so vehemently last year over team orders and then doing the same thing this year. It's not team orders, it's about Horner/Red Bull being hypocrites.
    Forza Ferrari!!

Liked 7 Times in 7 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkmoon
    Once again you miss the point entirely. Our issue is not that team orders were issued, I think Red Bull did the right thing, it's that Horner has been caught out using team orders to favour Vettel when he said that it's something he and Red Bull wouldn't do.

Surely you can see why a Ferrari fan would be annoyed with Horner for crticising Ferrari so vehemently last year over team orders and then doing the same thing this year. It's not team orders, it's about Horner/Red Bull being hypocrites.

Ahh, you mean he said that when it was illegal to issue team orders?

Liked 65 Times in 42 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by vhatever
    Ahh, you mean he said that when it was illegal to issue team orders?
    Horner was against team orders period. Their legality wasn't the issue.
    Forza Ferrari!!

Liked 7 Times in 6 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Retro Formula 1
    Seb has done a great job this year and deserves the title.

OK, the car is the best but he still has to deliver which he has.

It's a pity Webber is the unwitting number 2 and even with the massive points lead that Seb has, they still try to stop Mark challenging. It does make you wonder if Webber really had a fair shot.
    No it doesn't. It answers the question if even there was one.
    Ayrton Senna, Legend. R.I.P.

\"If you no longer go for a gap that exists, you are no longer a racing driver. Because we are competing. We are competing to win. And the main motivation to all of us is to compete for a victory. It is not to come third, fourth, fifth or sixth. I race to win\".

Liked 7 Times in 6 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkmoon
    Horner was against team orders period. Their legality wasn't the issue.

Correct. He said they let their drivers race and would never employ team orders.

Yet, yesterday they did. he said they let em race all race except the end, well.... when Webber could pass. Ruined the race for mine. Would have loved to have seen the last lap scrap.

Well, Horner daid it would have ended in the wall. Sounds like they have no confidence in their drivers abilities, thats a major problem for mine. I love that the Maccas are allowed to race.

Ultimately, if you've lost your way.... just read my signature. Racing is two drivers in the cars, not the bull**** that happens over the pitwall with guys on mobile phones.

\"If you no longer go for a gap that exists, you are no longer a racing driver. Because we are competing. We are competing to win. And the main motivation to all of us is to compete for a victory. It is not to come third, fourth, fifth or sixth. I race to win\".

Liked 7 Times in 6 Posts
    You believe in Santy Claus too?

Liked 7 Times in 6 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bagwan
    So , Mark ignored the orders .
    That's reportedly , four times he ignored orders .

So , that means Sebastian beat him , fair and square then , does it not ?
    There may have been orders , but they weren't carried out .
    Mark couldn't make the pass , therefore was number two because he couldn't do it , not because he was told not to do it .

Now that Webber has admitted it , and the team has acknowledged this fact , Mark is clearly out , not just number two .

And , rightly so , for the petulant little millionaire .
    Pretty sad for a number two driver .
    Do you still believe in Santa Claus?

Mark had at least two clear opportunities to take Seb on the last lap but did not. He may have said he tried to pass, but don't you think he's just playing the game for the team?

Fact is, we will never truly know as Horner changed all that with his call for team orders. Your rant above is absurd if not silly.

Even ioan has stated that Mark could have taken Seb. Pretty sure Mark was very keen to demonstrate he could have got the job done.

Btw, whe Ferrari did it it was illegal. When Red Bull did it, it was legal. The difference? Red Bull said it was not the way their team works. Both drivers have equal chance, there are no team orders..... that's not their philosophy. Looks like ether philosophy changes with the circumstances.

After Webber getting so close this race I fully expect his kers to not be functioning next race. Pitty.