Page 55 of 203 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765105155 ... LastLast
    Liked 24 Times in 9 Posts
    Matthew Wilson's twitter:

Well the drama continues!!! We will do shakedown tomorrow morning then a decision on the rally will be taken in the afternoon!!

Liked 27 Times in 15 Posts
    What game is Henning and WilSON play?
    No budget, secret sponsor
    No drive, drive shakedown, maybe no drive?

https://twitter.com/#!/mattyjim1/sta...31237003055104

Liked 827 Times in 374 Posts
    Would somebody laugh if they say we give Henning a chance but ditch Matthew...

Liked 16 Times in 13 Posts
    Quite amazing if they do because it's under a week and not a single TV site nor Eurosport's own site show any live WRC programs yet alone Power Stage. Finnish Eurosport doesn't have anything related to WRC... French Eurosport had some 30 minute reviews.

I'm surprised that people actually are expecting "decent footage". With this kind of short notice, I'm very surprised if we'll see anything, most likely it's going to be cr*p. Does Eurosport have the resources to film? Or are they going to put their IRC staff to Monte?
    Satakymppi, oikee yks

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Juha_Koo
    I'm surprised that people actually are expecting "decent footage".
    at least julian porter is there, so no probs with interviews

Liked 827 Times in 374 Posts
    I think Eurosport is big enough to get this aired on a very nice way.

Liked 2,242 Times in 1,200 Posts
    I'm surprised that people actually are expecting "decent footage". With this kind of short notice, I'm very surprised if we'll see anything, most likely it's going to be cr*p. Does Eurosport have the resources to film? Or are they going to put their IRC staff to Monte?
    They are not doing anything until March so I guess so.

Liked 212 Times in 133 Posts
    Quite amazing if they do because it's under a week and not a single TV site nor Eurosport's own site show any live WRC programs yet alone Power Stage. Finnish Eurosport doesn't have anything related to WRC... French Eurosport had some 30 minute reviews.

What makes you think otherwise?! Some of the best footage I've seen recently was done by a single individual with just one camera (Rallymedia, RallyeMadcom), so I believe even a small team can get decent footage.

If you are worried because the coverage will miss fancy graphics and stupid angles just to cover sponsor banners then that's your loss.

I prefer pure 30 minutes hardcore footage than what we had in the last years, which was 20 minutes of interviews, 5 minutes of awfull onboard angles and 5 minutes of Abu Dhabi trophy crap.

Liked 643 Times in 285 Posts