Page 41 of 203 FirstFirst ... 3139404142435191141 ... LastLast
    Liked 660 Times in 319 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by RS
    Further info on the tv: Eurosport on the verge of World Rally Championship TV deal - WRC news - AUTOSPORT.com

Getting a bit fed up of hearing Duncanson's whining now.
    Well, according to another article on Autosport he's in the hole for 3 million, you can expect that he'll be a little annoyed!

Liked 49 Times in 27 Posts
    I believe Mathieu Arzeno (unless he makes one of his usual off's...) will be the big surprise in the S2000

Liked 199 Times in 118 Posts
    Can't wait for the start.

Liked 60 Times in 27 Posts
    Sounds as if ACM is securing necessary coverage etc. for their own event, long-term deals concerning the whole series are FIA´s problem to solve.

The Automobile Club de Monaco, organisers of the Monte Carlo Rally, has confirmed in the past few minutes that Eurosport will do the TV production, and that the Club will provide its own timing for the event.
    A few days before its start, the 80th Monte Carlo Rally, organised by the Automobile Club de Monaco (ACM) is confronted with the non-fulfilment of services which should have been provided by North One Sport (NOS), former Promoter of the World Rally Championship.

Unable at this late stage to await the outcome of unlikely negotiations, the ACM has no other option but to arrange by its own means the timing and tracking of the Event which were the responsibilities of NOS up to now through Stage One Technologies.

This situation also applies to the TV production, broadcasting of the Race and Internet. There again, the ACM took steps by contracting with Eurosport S.A to ensure the best coverage of the Event.

These decisions will allow the 80th Monte Carlo Rally to take place on the 17 January 2012 and the scheduled Race programme to be scrupulously maintained.

The 80th Monte Carlo Rally shall remain on this year's World Championship's schedule regardless of the designation of the Promoter.

The ACM does not wish to make any further comments.

World Rally Radio Official | Facebook

Liked 341 Times in 189 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by JTGANG
    I believe Mathieu Arzeno (unless he makes one of his usual off's...) will be the big surprise in the S2000
    +1

Liked 133 Times in 62 Posts
    Peter Van Merksteijn Sr crashed on test before Monte.

Photo available on PlanetMarcus.com facebook

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    like to see those images, but can't find the site

Liked 35 Times in 19 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by carmichael
    like to see those images, but can't find the site
    Peter van Merksteiijn sr

https://www.facebook.com/GRallynews

Liked 178 Times in 78 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by RS
    Further info on the tv: Eurosport on the verge of World Rally Championship TV deal - WRC news - AUTOSPORT.com

Getting a bit fed up of hearing Duncanson's whining now.
    We if NOS were going to do 3 live stages like he said, i'm annoyed as i'm one of the few who has ESPN and their coverage was actually quite good! Oh well hope that Eurosport come up with the goods, and i'll sign up to the Eurosport Player, but there I checked the other day and there was nothing in the program guide that showed MCR highlights.