Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Best Sports

Best Sports

I like different sports game but football is best among all and is the balance game and it is full of muscles exercise and also good game that is mostly played in the world.

Yes, Your say right but my vote for Cricket

Liked 66 Times in 54 Posts
    I think snooker is the best sport.
    Tazio 14/3/2015: I'll give every member on this forum 1,000.00 USD if McLaren fails to podium this season!

Liked 1,544 Times in 663 Posts
    Best sport for your fitness is track&field or athletics. Everything else is just a matter of taste. Icehockey and handball are cool team sports.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    best games to actually play, Hockey, Soccer, Football, and Racing

more casual, I'd prefer Billiards and Darts
    Brian France is a violation of Section 12-1 (actions detrimental to stock car racing)

Liked 653 Times in 512 Posts
    Football: I watch and play it with a passion.
    I still exist and still find the forum occasionally. Busy busy

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    mountain bike downhill,it requires a lot balls and skill, but for reward its very exciting.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Basketball is the best all-around sport, in my opinion, and I think professional basketball players are the most versatile athletes in the world. Basketball requires fully body strength, aerobic and anaerobic endurance, speed, agility, balance, hand-eye coordination, and plyometric conditioning. Basketball players have been shown to be capable of playing other sports as well, like soccer (Steve Nash, Kobe Bryant, Kevin Garnett), football (LeBron James, Allen Iverson), baseball (Michael Jordan, Clyde Drexler), track & field (Wilt Chamberlain, Bill Russell), swimming (Tim Duncan), and tennis (Dirk Nowitzki).

The only thing basketball players don't do well is fighting other players...

Liked 1,544 Times in 663 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ICWS
    Basketball is the best all-around sport, in my opinion, and I think professional basketball players are the most versatile athletes in the world. Basketball requires fully body strength, aerobic and anaerobic endurance, speed, agility, balance, hand-eye coordination, and plyometric conditioning. Basketball players have been shown to be capable of playing other sports as well, like soccer (Steve Nash, Kobe Bryant, Kevin Garnett), football (LeBron James, Allen Iverson), baseball (Michael Jordan, Clyde Drexler), track & field (Wilt Chamberlain, Bill Russell), swimming (Tim Duncan), and tennis (Dirk Nowitzki).

The only thing basketball players don't do well is fighting other players...
    Noup, actually handball and icehockey are the team sport which are producing the most versatile athletes. This is not my opinion, but coming straight from scientists and their studies.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    If you refer the best sport to the most popular sport in the world I think yes it's soccer. But if it's about favorite sport for watching I put racing in the first place, soccer and volley ball in the second, and tennis, basket and badminton in the third place. I hate soccer if I have to play myself, as a smoker I struggle with my breath.