Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
    Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ioan
    Honestly I think he just wanted to win the race, still nice to see how much fantasy people have around here.
    Have you seen his girlfriend?
    Formula 1

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by F1boat
    Have you seen his girlfriend?
    Hell yeah!!
    Ha'wey Hamilton, bring the WDC crown home and the beers are on me :up:

Liked 201 Times in 155 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by henners88
    And nice to see the ignorance of people like yourself who appear to have not seen any of Jenson's comments concerning the Japanese GP/people over the years and his statement about how dear Japan is to him around the time of the earthquake earlier in the year. Have you not noticed he's had a tribute to Japan on his helmet all season? He's made it clear his years spending time in Japan during his Honda period meant a great deal to him and his childhood watching Championships decided at Suzuka has given him the drive to want to win there. Its not fantasy at all ioan its an ill thought out response to a subject you evidently have little knowledge of.
    Of course he has no knowledge of it. Ignorance is borne from fear. Fear leads to Anger. Anger leads to Hate. Hate leads to suffering...

Of course Jenson wouldn't have don't anything to back up his concern for the people of Japan would he?

Jenson to auction special helmet for Japanese charity / Vodafone McLaren Mercedes
    Jenson Button’s race helmet this weekend has been specially designed to reflect his love for Japan and the Japanese people, and will be auctioned following the race for charity.
    The helmet design, which is inspired by the Japanese flag, carries Jenson’s name and initials in Japanese and the logo of the Save Japan charity, who will benefit from the auction.
    The Old Republic was a stupidly run organisation which deserved to be taken over. All Hail Palpatine!

Liked 201 Times in 155 Posts
    Vettel was the youngest driver to score a championship point, the youngest driver to win a Formula One Grand Prix, the youngest driver to win a World Champion and is now the the youngest driver to be a double World Champion.
    Even in 2009 when Button was the World Champion, Vettel still finished in front of Barrichello in the points.

Has anyone checked to see if Vettel isn't a cyborg driving machine which has come back from the future yet?
    The Old Republic was a stupidly run organisation which deserved to be taken over. All Hail Palpatine!

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Congratulations to Sebastien and RBR for a well desrved championship.
    Also congratulations to Jenson for great drive and fantastic win.

cheers
    pete

Liked 478 Times in 371 Posts
    Congratulations to Seb. A great driver all the year around. Let us see if he can make the next steps ont he ladder to become an all time great.

Liked 32 Times in 32 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave B
    Just a thought: he sealed his title with a third place. Even when he's having a bad day, he still gets on the podium. Even when he had a one-off terrible race, he was still 4th. Incredible.
    That was down to sheer luck - and when you're at the top luck seems to go your way at times.

He really should have stuck his neck out and overtaken Massa at Nurburgring than let it fall onto a pit stop on the last lap. A rather stupid gamble in my IMO.

Seb gets a lot flack for his race craft. I must admit there's a bit of Senna and Prost about him. He's shown he wants to rewrite the history books and can be in racy mood when he wants to be.

Quote Originally Posted by ioan
    Honestly I think he just wanted to win the race, still nice to see how much fantasy people have around here.

True but Japan can have quite an affect on people. I love Japanese cars, food, culture, films; I can speak some Japanese and spent a few months there. Japan holds a special place in my heart.