Page 87 of 87 FirstFirst ... 3777858687
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Well said!
    Ford to take the title in 2012!

Liked 77 Times in 62 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by olschl
    I just don't understand everyone's anger at Ford. They have consistently been a part of the WRC for many, many years with other manufacturers coming and going. Obviously Ford is satisfied with the results they are getting or they wouldn't continue to put money into the program, especially in these tough economic times. For me, my disappointment is with the FIA in not focusing on regulations that allow more manufacturers to become part of the WRC. Piss and moan about Ford all you want but without them, these last 5 years would have been much, much worse. For one, I appreciate there willingness to put forth the effort they do to keep a foothold in the WRC. A true underdog story and one I will be looking forward to watching in 2012.
    I agree wholeheartedly with your sentiments. However, one has to wonder why Ford must be such an underdog. With the occasional exception, its motorsport record in the last 30 years has not been impressive.

Liked 16,097 Times in 6,986 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BDunnell
    I agree wholeheartedly with your sentiments. However, one has to wonder why Ford must be such an underdog. With the occasional exception, its motorsport record in the last 30 years has not been impressive.
    Thats the problem exactly,and thats they said plenty of mates including me.Don t think that anybody said to leave Ford wrc field.

Liked 341 Times in 189 Posts
    It's not anger, more passion and a need to see more competitive rallying. Hopefully we'll see that.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    It is so easy, let the manufacturer championship disappear and the driver who wins the championship with their team, that brands are also manufact champion.
    More teams with more good and cheaper cars in the WRC and more fun for the fans and not always the same winners.
    :cool: You Can´t Loose What Your Never Had.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Or let´s go back to the "original series" and forget drivers championships.
    "Onko vielä pitkä matka jonnekkin?"