Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    I used to build scale models when I had time for it, then it turned into buying scale model kits then into just thinking about them while on business trips.
    A couple of years ago started biking again and now I am in the process of building up a new race bike as the old one was to heavy and outdated. hopefully I'll have enough time to ride it too.
    Michael Schumacher The Best Ever F1 Driver
    Everything I post is my own opinion and I\'ll always try to back it up! :)
    They need us: http://www.ursusarctos.ro

Liked 140 Times in 81 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouflaf
    Impressive collection. Do you have photos of your scenery, track? (when you have time )
    I know what I'd like, something modeling the terrain around Pittsburgh and the surrounding area east West Virginia and Maryland, suitable for a timeframe between the 1970s and 90s, but I've never had time or a place to actually *build* anything.

More realistically I want to ride one of the former lines between Pittsburgh and Cumberland that was abandoned in 1975 and is now a 140 mile bike trail I'd like to ride this year at some time. From Cumberland there's a canal towpath turned into a national park that runs 180 miles through a lot of history - particularly Harper's Ferry and the Battlefield at Antietam - before ending in Washington DC.

I've got to do a few multi-day rides around Chicago to make sure I can manage a full week trip like that, though.

Admin
    Liked 125 Times in 92 Posts
    I have a few. This forum being the main one.

Then geocahing, fish keeping but I'm mostly into cycling just now.
    Please 'like' our facebook page http://www.facebook.com/motorsportforums

Liked 653 Times in 512 Posts
    I love F1 so thats a hobby. Watching on TV and occasionally going to the British GP.

I also go to Brands Hatch semi reguarly over a season, watching anything and everyything from BTCC rounds, F3, GT and Truck Racing.

I like the statistical element of sport and read through many stat books and researching Football & F1 history and results.

I love watching Football on TV too.

I love playing Football too, I play at the very lowest level in my region in one of the worst teams, and we hardly ever win a game, but I still love being with my friends and going and getting muddy every saturday afternoon. We may lose but we still give it a go. I also play 5 aside twice in midweek too.

I also enjoy gardening which is my job, but I still enjoy doing my own garden at a steadier pace.

I also share a passion of steam railways with my father and so occasionally we indulge that.

I didn't think I had many hobbies, but looking at that list I do have a few things to keep me entertained.
    I still exist and still find the forum occasionally. Busy busy