Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11192021

Thread: Quesnel Vs Loeb

Liked 24 Times in 6 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bretddog
    Team orders drop Ogier 4 points to give Loeb 1.

Loeb: “He started a bit late to give me a chance to score one point,”

Ogier: “I have team orders and I respected this.” Does this mean the end of your fight for the driver's title? “That's your conclusion.. I have no comment about that.”

Ogier’s frustrations intensified when he slowed again before the finish of the Power Stage to ensure he didn’t take any bonus points away from Loeb, who claimed three extra points for topping the times on the rally-closing test.
    Right time for Ogier to join another team and enlighten the wrc again,it doesnt help staying in a good team if you cant win or score points when you are in right position to do so all because of team orders.
    :smokin: "position no good but very enjoy" japaneese driver at end of safari rally

친애하는 지도자
    Liked 2,720 Times in 1,256 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Red bull
    Right time for Ogier to join another team and enlighten the wrc again,it doesnt help staying in a good team if you cant win or score points when you are in right position to do so all because of team orders.
    why they let him win 4 events then ???? when championship was closer also ....

Liked 16,095 Times in 6,984 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by N.O.T
    why they let him win 4 events then ???? when championship was closer also ....
    except that it was his fault NOT to be ahead in drivers championship points,if he wasn t out of road for 4th 5th? time at less than a year.