Quote Originally Posted by alleskids
Quote Originally Posted by Barreis
Announcing that Loeb has won with a Citroen rallycar is the same as announcing that it is very cold on Antartica and very hot in Saudi Arabia. Rallyfans are only real intereset in the rally if there is a fight, not for a Loeb in a Citroen domination
This must explain why I stopped watching WRC tv coverages all together and switched to F1.

Quote Originally Posted by tfp
Maybe its time for Seb to move to another team(Monster WRT anyone ) and if he is as good as his records prove, he can start winning rallies as a privateer. That would be impressive.
As I mention before, this will never happen unless he is given a car that can win outright with #1 driver status. He will never put that challenge to himself and do what Petter does. This isn't bias view, just how I see Loeb approach it and he has enough success to be in that position of demand. BMW is unlikely, but VW might be possible, but he'll be 39yo by 2013, so I think he'll stop this or next year at Citreon. He don't want to stay around too long to let his rivals beat him and taint his record.