Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Liked 47 Times in 33 Posts
    i think we could get some very interesting end of season races even if the championship is over. The races this year have been incredibly close with a lot of overtakes and events. Throw in that they might not need worry about the points so much, just trying all out to win and we could see some great battles. I also think Vettel will likely have a dodgy spell, either McLaren or Ferrari will be able to race for wins and Vettel is due some bad luck, i think his deal with God or the Devil ran out halfway round the last lap last weekend, up until then this year he's been pretty much unable to do anything wrong
    "I" before "E" except after "C". Weird.

Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by odykas
    I've tried to jinx Vettel a couple of times but it didn't work.

This guy is too lucky
    I think you are bad at jinxing, after all you tried so hard with MS and it didn't wok either.
    Michael Schumacher The Best Ever F1 Driver
    Everything I post is my own opinion and I\'ll always try to back it up! :)
    They need us: http://www.ursusarctos.ro

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I have the same worries since this season kicked off, if Red Bull is as competitive as last year or even better, Vettel would pull away from others in almost every race instantaneously. He made some mistakes last year, and learn from it this year his pace is predominantly strong.

We can expect something different from some condition of races out of circumstances, we have night race of Singapore and twilight race of Abu Dhabi, besides an extreme race like last Canada round, the result may be disordered in the wet.

Liked 653 Times in 512 Posts
    There have been a few dramatic last races, with or without the Championship riding on it.

I think this years championship will have been decided before then, but you never know.

Lets hope someone can win a few races in the next 5 or 6 and really close up the championship.
    I still exist and still find the forum occasionally. Busy busy