Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Liked 15 Times in 15 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jag_Warrior
    +1

Gates is also the same guy who tried to cheat one of his "friends" (MSFT co-founder Paul Allen) out of his Microsoft shares, through dilution, while the man was focused on fighting a life threatening battle with cancer. Just because Gates has always had a boyish, sweet face, his nature has always been more that of a snake (IMO) - but (like Bernie) that has served him well.

As for Bernie, he doesn't hide his predatory nature... or his lack of taste - which he seems to have passed on to his children. Aaron Spelling was the picture of excess and gaudiness. So, I think this mansion fits the Ecclestone profile pretty well. I'm glad the tasteless little muppet brought F1 to where it is though.

BTW:
    Bernie Ecclestone Fights to Save His Formula One Empire

Gates is actually something of a nut case. Brilliant in many respects, but has some major social interaction problems with other people and many claim he is suffering from Asperger’s Syndrome which is a form of autism

While not a classic severe case, he does have many mannerisms, speech and habits that would put him close to the being in the group. And autism is a spectrum type disorder, where some may be completely in its grasp while others may overcome many of its problems, or avoid then altogether

Rumor has it that the organization runs his life more than he runs the life of the organization, and those who have survived at the top, learned to treat him as though he did have the disorder......
    Only the dead know the end of war. Plato:beer:

Liked 15 Times in 15 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BDunnell
    Go round to the offices of the Government department responsible with your much-vaunted gun and DEMAND YOUR FREEDOM!
    He would, but first he would have to get a gun permit or he might get in trouble....
    Only the dead know the end of war. Plato:beer:

Liked 47 Times in 35 Posts
    Well !!!!! Back to the question "Does Bernie Eccleston have too much money" Yes,he does,and does he pay enough taxes,I think not !
    Most people would be grateful of what Bill gates,and Microsoft,have enabled the normal citizen to do from his/her armchair ! i also think he has too much money too,but at least he does give some away,whether to avoid tax I dont care,at least he does give some away,to help others.

Liked 669 Times in 467 Posts
    I didn't intend for this thread to become a Bernie/Bill/anone else bashing thread, just pointing out how much money some of the worlds elite have.

And my charitable donations are tax deductible as well. I think it's only fair that the very wealthy who pay a much higher tax rate in most cases get the same break as those of us with less money. Considering how much money some of these people make, they would likely still remain in that countries highest tax bracket regardless.