Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Liked 669 Times in 467 Posts

Just how much money does Bernie (Ecclestone) have?

Apparently enough to buy his 22 year old daughter a house. A 57,000 square foot house. I just hope some of these kids of the obscene wealthy have the common sense to not self destruct. Can you imagine the parties you could have with that much space on hand?

U.K. Heiress Buys America's Most Expensive Mansion - Yahoo! Real Estate

Liked 16 Times in 16 Posts
    The last estimate was around US$ 3-4 billion if I remember correctly. Problem is, no one actually knows. All I know is he has a lot of real cash in the bank, unlike a lot of other billionares.
    "But it aint how hard you hit, it's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward. How much you can take, and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done." Rocky.

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Didn't Bernie just buy her a £65m house in London a couple of months ago too. That's over £100m in two houses. Alright for some.

I was recently reading something about Bill Gates and him gifting his wealth away. It's reported that his three kids will inherit as little as £10m each. It sounds a fair sum is only a minute fraction of his wealth.
    My phone has an alarm clock! Ner Ner! :p

Liked 478 Times in 371 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by GridGirl
    Didn't Bernie just buy her a £65m house in London a couple of months ago too. That's over £100m in two houses. Alright for some.

I was recently reading something about Bill Gates and him gifting his wealth away. It's reported that his three kids will inherit as little as £10m each. It sounds a fair sum is only a minute fraction of his wealth.
    Well considering he was at one stage worth over 80 billion it is not very much at all. Bill Gates is a man I have huge admiration for. He is doing great work for poverty and has already given over 30 billion US $'s to charity, as far as I'm aware. Some of his TED conferences are brilliant. The man really sees the bigger picture. He is a true philantropist.

Liked 82 Times in 63 Posts
    Bernie’s personal fortune is vast indeed, but let’s not forget his financial responsibility to manage the debt held by the CVC group, of which he is a shareholder, who owns the FOM group. Last I heard the CVC net debt is several $ billion. There's a lot riding on Bernie's shoulders
    “If everything's under control, you're going too slow.” Mario Andretti

Liked 15 Times in 15 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by The Black Knight
    Well considering he was at one stage worth over 80 billion it is not very much at all. Bill Gates is a man I have huge admiration for. He is doing great work for poverty and has already given over 30 billion US $'s to charity, as far as I'm aware. Some of his TED conferences are brilliant. The man really sees the bigger picture. He is a true philantropist.
    yeah, but bernie is giving it to a charity, ie, his kid

Mine all think that pop should be more charitable...........TO THEM
    Only the dead know the end of war. Plato:beer:

Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    Too much, way too much.
    Michael Schumacher The Best Ever F1 Driver
    Everything I post is my own opinion and I\'ll always try to back it up! :)
    They need us: http://www.ursusarctos.ro

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ioan
    Too much, way too much.
    It's his money afterall, he can do whatever the heck he wants with it. Same way I don't understand why people waste electricity and water the way they do, just because they pay for it.

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Yup.
    Rule 1 of the forum, always accuse anyone who disagrees with you of bias.I would say that though.

Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    Mentioning Bill Gates and BE in the same thread is a blasphemy.
    While Ecclestone made a fortune for himself by the means we all know, and mostly don't approve, Gates made a fortune that is used to help the less lucky people on Earth, huge difference.
    Michael Schumacher The Best Ever F1 Driver
    Everything I post is my own opinion and I\'ll always try to back it up! :)
    They need us: http://www.ursusarctos.ro