Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MD24
    Watched some of today's highlights on Speed and Bozo in the 29 car is an a******
    About time NASCAR makes him sit out another race.
    DVR . . . . . Life is too short to watch commercials.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee Roy
    About time NASCAR makes him sit out another race.
    and Kyle doesnt???? dont sugarcoat it. Kyle is more two-faced than Kevin anyday, here is a guy that ripped on Reutimann on how he drove at Bristol when Reutimann finished 2nd, then he wrecked him at Kansas and Reutimann put him in the wall for retaliation and went running to Helton because he didnt know why David would do something like that. Kyle is the only guy on track that loves use his car a bumper car but when someone does it to him, he wants Nascar to take care of it, and continually runs behind the shadow of Helton.

I guess Denny is getting that penalty back as Karma when he blasted RCR last year about Bowyers car too low, I wanna hear his excuse. JGR is nothing but whinny babies, at least Joey seemed to man up a bit
    Brian France is a violation of Section 12-1 (actions detrimental to stock car racing)

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by harvick#1
    and Kyle doesnt???? dont sugarcoat it. Kyle is more two-faced than Kevin anyday, here is a guy that ripped on Reutimann on how he drove at Bristol when Reutimann finished 2nd, then he wrecked him at Kansas and Reutimann put him in the wall for retaliation and went running to Helton because he didnt know why David would do something like that. Kyle is the only guy on track that loves use his car a bumper car but when someone does it to him, he wants Nascar to take care of it, and continually runs behind the shadow of Helton.

I guess Denny is getting that penalty back as Karma when he blasted RCR last year about Bowyers car too low, I wanna hear his excuse. JGR is nothing but whinny babies, at least Joey seemed to man up a bit
    You make me laugh!
    Kyle Busch #18 M&M's Toyota Camry
    Dario Franchitti #10 Target Honda Dallara DW12

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    also makes me laugh when Kyle fans think he does no wrong, ever.

even I admit what Harvick does sometimes is dumb, I'm not afraid to say it. Kyle is just playing fire with fire, Harvick likes to play mind games when drivers aggravate him or his teammates, case in point Denny Hamlin last year blasting RCR and Bowyer
    Brian France is a violation of Section 12-1 (actions detrimental to stock car racing)

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Penalty for the #18:

Crrew Chief Dave Rogers : -$25,000
    Kyle Busch Driver Points: -6 Points
    JGR Owner Points: -6 Points
    DVR . . . . . Life is too short to watch commercials.

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts

Cool 6 Points AND No Suspension for the CC?!?!?!?!?

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Roy
    Penalty for the #18:

Crrew Chief Dave Rogers : -$25,000
    Kyle Busch Driver Points: -6 Points
    JGR Owner Points: -6 Points
    wow isn't that a hoot...He loses 6 points for failure of post race inspection and Ron Hornaday loses 25 points (roughly equivalent to 102 points in the old deal)for failing an inspection where the part supplier admitted it was their fault and not KHI. Now isnt that something huh? No favoritism in Nascar is there? Yet I don't understand why shrub gets protected like he does-he slams nascar every chance he gets, like when they "violated his first ammendment rights" when he flipped off the officials last year...

Some poor schlep start and parker uses a worn out motor and gets a 200 point penalty a few years back....200 would be roughly equivalent to a 49 point penalty now.

Clint Bowyer's car failed post race inspection at Loudon last year. 150 point penalty, killing his chance at the championship. That's equivalent to a 37 point penalty this year.

Shrub gets a lousy 6 point penalty for failing post race this year that's roughly equivalent to a 25 point penalty in latford points......

Nope, no favoritism here.

What ever happened to the almost mandatory multiple race suspension for the crew chief like Chad Knaus, Shane Wilson (etc etc) got?? Hell Bowyer lost his crew chief AND car chief last year over a thickness of a dime!!!! Oh, wait, none of them work for JGR. Sorry, I forgot about that, my bad, we can move along now.
    #4 2014 Sprint Cup Champion, 2007 Daytona 500,2003 Brickyard 400,2x Coke 600,2014 Southern 500 Champ: 962 starts,90 wins, 345 T5s, 544 T10s, 44 poles, 2x NNS champ

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    Oh and I almost forgot-Congrats to Jeffroleum for getting it DONE at Pocono. As a Dale Sr fan I never thought I'd be finding myself wanting the Rainbow Warrior to win, but he's kind a grown on me the last couple of years. 2 wins to Unibrows 1 so far. Now if only Jefrroleum could just get a little more consistent it could get interesting by the end of the year.
    #4 2014 Sprint Cup Champion, 2007 Daytona 500,2003 Brickyard 400,2x Coke 600,2014 Southern 500 Champ: 962 starts,90 wins, 345 T5s, 544 T10s, 44 poles, 2x NNS champ

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by harvick#1
    also makes me laugh when Kyle fans think he does no wrong, ever.

even I admit what Harvick does sometimes is dumb, I'm not afraid to say it. Kyle is just playing fire with fire, Harvick likes to play mind games when drivers aggravate him or his teammates, case in point Denny Hamlin last year blasting RCR and Bowyer
    I don't think Kyle did anything wrong repaying Harvick for wrecking him for no reason at Homestead. So I guess your right, I don't think Kyle was wrong, and the fact that Harvick can't accept his payback is his own fault.
    Kyle Busch #18 M&M's Toyota Camry
    Dario Franchitti #10 Target Honda Dallara DW12

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Was fun watching Harvick mess with Kyle - only exciting thing i saw in the 125 laps i saw before switching off after Ambrose had his mechanical issues... Not a fan of Pocono i must say!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 00steven
    I don't think Kyle did anything wrong repaying Harvick for wrecking him for no reason at Homestead. So I guess your right, I don't think Kyle was wrong, and the fact that Harvick can't accept his payback is his own fault.
    Harvick was fighting for a championship, Kyle was blocking all race long to disrupt Harv for Hamlin, wasnt really Harvick's fault Kyle tried to block him one more time but got dumped, you drive like an idiot like that and your ass is gonna end up in the wall, outta the race.