-----------------------------
    10-12 June 2011
    RBR MF Cup Season 3 - Round 9

Rules
    -----
    Open to WRC, S2000, N4-N1 and A7-A5 cars
    Tyre choice is free for all stages
    Pacenotes - Audio only, not visual
    Unlimited SuperRallys per event, you must complete 1 stage in order to be classified as a finisher.
    Slowest time + 30sec for each superrally used.

Stages
    ------
    Leg 1
    SS1 - Harwood Forest (England) - Mod: Normal - Weather: Good - 6.1km
    SS2 - Falstone (England) - Mod: Normal - Weather: Good - 6.6km

Leg 2
    SS3 - Chironhead (England) - Mod: Normal - Weather: Bad - 7.0km
    SS4 - Shepherds Shield (England) - Mod: Normal - Weather: Bad - 4.8km
    SS5 - Chironhead II (England) - Mod: Normal - Weather: Bad - 6.9km
    SS6 - Falstone II (England) - Mod: Normal - Weather: Bad - 6.6km

Leg 3
    SS7 - Shepherds Shield II (England) - Mod: Normal - Weather: Good - 4.8km
    SS8 - Rally School (England) - Mod: Normal - Weather: Good - 2.2km

Total Distance - 45.0km

Entries
    -------
    Send your entries to BruceD by PM or by email to [email:2n1ffflh]rbrmfcup@gmail.com[/email:2n1ffflh] Entry info as follows: Name, Country, Team, Car.

Submitting times
    ----------------
    Start each stage using the "RSRBR2009" button under the "play alone" section, do your stage. The time will be recorded in the window at the bottom of RsCenter. If its not recorded, you did something wrong. Use "public sessions" tab and "Go" button for BTB stages.

Once you have completed the stages you wish to do, select the File menu and click on "Save times" The times are saved to your RBR directory under the folder "MyTimes". Once you have done all the stages, send all your html files to [email:2n1ffflh]rbrmfcup@gmail.com[/email:2n1ffflh] to be scored. Please note that more than 1 html file can be submitted so you don't have to do all the stages at one time.

Non-RSRBR users
    ---------------
    Record your time and split times and mail them to the above email address.

PAST WINNERS
    ------------
    Season 1 - Hoofhearted - Citroen Xsara WRC 05
    Season 2 - Francis44 - Citroen C4 WRC 09

Entries open immediately. Rally and entries close at midnight Tuesday 14 June 2011
    CMR4L titles: 2, RBR MF Cup titles: 2
    :champion:

Liked 17 Times in 15 Posts
    This is the last MF Cup rally I'll ever run so enjoy, hopefully someone can pick up the pieces and run something more successfully in the future, but this forum looks rather dead these days.
    CMR4L titles: 2, RBR MF Cup titles: 2
    :champion:

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    I will be there with '11 Fiesta WRC like in previous round.
    <Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes>

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bruce D
    This is the last MF Cup rally I'll ever run so enjoy, hopefully someone can pick up the pieces and run something more successfully in the future, but this forum looks rather dead these days.
    Sadly I think you are right, Bruce. It is a pity as we have had some wonderful offline championships conducted here.

I plan to do an interrest check for RBR mod free later this month once things settle down for me.

..and I'll be here for this one in the Citroen as the previous round.
    9-23-2006 Cadey-Lee Deacon,The Rocket Pub, New Parks, Leicester: Little one, through some miracle of reincarnation may you be given a second chance at a full life. You\'ll not soon leave our thoughts and prayers ;(

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    RBR Is getting a bit long in the tooth i think. I'll try and make this one. Probably in something different.
    Colin Steele McRae ...5 August 1968 - 15 September 2007...

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I'm on win7 now, and I don't think I'll find time to Install RSRBR11.
    Can't follow this one-sorry guys.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Virus attacked my laptop-requiring a clean wipe of the harddrive

And it was returned to me endowed with windows 7....

After three full attempts (yup-installing RBR all the way through all the world packs) I finally acheivced success...

See you guys at the finish line...
    9-23-2006 Cadey-Lee Deacon,The Rocket Pub, New Parks, Leicester: Little one, through some miracle of reincarnation may you be given a second chance at a full life. You\'ll not soon leave our thoughts and prayers ;(

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    I have finished my rally. I had ups and downs. The rally started little badly for me when I found out my Fiestas setup was too stiff for the stage. Car didn't cope well with bumps and I was driving at 90%. Second stage was little bit better and car felt much better but I got too carried away at the end of the stage which could have ended badly.

Second day brought rain and trouble. On SS3 I had trouble with understeer, I also had a scary moment at the forest section when the car got caught in the ruts and spun. Little later I completely messed up the two last junctions and probably lost some time.

For the next stage I made few dampers setup changes and it helped little bit but I still managed to do 180 midstage and lost 10-15 seconds there. On the next stage I adjusted my driving and felt more comfortable in the wet. I also had a scare after the high speed section in the forest I hit a bump and messed up my driving line for the next corner, resulting near crash. I had to flip the car 90 degrees into the corner and floored it. Luckily for me the car had enough power to pull back to the road.

The rest of the rally was rather uneventful. I made small setup change for SS6 for better handling in the wet. The last two stages went without major incidents, just few driving mistakes here and there.

I will upload some multimedia tomorrow.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Times submitted. Felt very disconnected from the car throughout the rally-steering was slow, vague and rear end came around too easily. Nevertheless made it to the end without any major incidents. Lots of minor ones but nothing worth filming for the evening news.

Curious of the gap between myself and neverknow on these stages....

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Here are some pictures and onboard from SS5.

Anyway how big is the entry list so far?