Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Ooh, MotoGP could be very interesting with Simo on pole. Hoping Casey can get through unscathed and a battle royale between best friends, Lorenzo and Simoncelli. Dovizioso to run Rossi to the line again?

Moto2 will be very interesting, Iannone fastest in warmup but starting 22nd!
    Get off my lawn

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Just finished watching the 125's.... race direction is getting a little out of control with the penalties. There was no way in hell that Terol was going remain on track, even without Zarco on the inside. They both seemed to be jostling, so why penalize just Zarco, he had the inside line for god's sake!!

Terol's arrogance is astounding, he lost Le Mans over his own idiocy, and deserved to lose that race after the antics of the last couple of laps.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by osg
    Just finished watching the 125's.... race direction is getting a little out of control with the penalties. There was no way in hell that Terol was going remain on track, even without Zarco on the inside. They both seemed to be jostling, so why penalize just Zarco, he had the inside line for god's sake!!

Terol's arrogance is astounding, he lost Le Mans over his own idiocy, and deserved to lose that race after the antics of the last couple of laps.
    Race direction certainly are having to earn their money recently! I thought Zarco deserved a penalty but 20 seconds was very harsh, he changed his line slightly to force Terol off the track (and I reckon he would've won had he just held his natural line) but like you say, Terol is riding with arrogance and it would've been great to see him get done again like Marquez did to him last year and Vinales last week..
    Get off my lawn

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by NinjaMaster
    Race direction certainly are having to earn their money recently! I thought Zarco deserved a penalty but 20 seconds was very harsh, he changed his line slightly to force Terol off the track (and I reckon he would've won had he just held his natural line) but like you say, Terol is riding with arrogance and it would've been great to see him get done again like Marquez did to him last year and Vinales last week..
    If there was to be a penalty, i would have thought a position swap would have been sufficient at worst..... but 20secs..... bloody hell.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by osg
    If there was to be a penalty, i would have thought a position swap would have been sufficient at worst..... but 20secs..... bloody hell.
    Agreed.

Moto2, aiaiai!!! The Luthi/Takahashi crash was terrible, Simon/Sofuoglu was absolutly scary and I nearly had a heart attack when Smith ran off, thought he was going to highside! Son of Helmut is really looking the goods, completely composed and just really fast. Marquez is starting to settle and prove himself on the bigger bike and I reckon he'l be the one to push Bradl to the title at years end, though Corsi is kinda the forgotten man, he's been consistently good this year. And it was great to see Aleix Espargaro get his first ever world championship podium on the back of his impressive MotoGP season last year. Iannone was disappointing, I expected him to carve through the pack but obviously they couldn't find a good setup after crashing during qualifying. Smith too, looked like he deserved better but it just didn't work out for him.
    Get off my lawn

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Casey, you beauty! Well, not the most exciting race but generally pretty interesting. Simoncelli was disappointing, I just kept waiting for that breakout lap where he really clicked into gear and started carving up the field but it never happened. Stoner was masterful, loved the shot of him powersliding through the long left corner. Lorenzo was his usual self, another smart and strong race. Nice to see Spies get his first podium for the season after a tough start to the year. Dovizioso and Rossi had typically strong races and finished in what is becoming their customary positions! Crutchlow continues to impress, had a pretty near miss though with the back coming around and nearly losing the front in saving it. Hayden was another non-descript 8th and then there was the entertaining battle for 9th where Capirossi used his experience to pip the satisfyingly impress Karel Abraham and a reformed Hector Barbera. I think Toni Elias must've got caught up with Aoyama and DePuniet's incident continuing his rough return to MotoGP.
    Get off my lawn

Liked 106 Times in 60 Posts
    When it was happening live I thought the way Zarco stuck his elbows out and kept Terol out wide was dodgy to say the least and there would be some protest, but to give such a big penalty so quickly was rediculous tbh as no way did Zarco deserve to be 6th!

Is the moto gp worth watching as I was watching the touring cars and the only good thing I saw was Crutchlow pass Nicky and the battle towards the back of the field.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    IMO a penalty was OK, normally he would've got a ride through but that wasn't possible of course, as it was the last corner..

Good races 125 and especially Moto2. The Espargaro's should make a family program seperated from GPs coverage IMO, don't need to see those 'lovely' brothers time after time

Pity for Stoner that Rossi took him out on Jerez.. Taking very long now for him to pass Lorenzo in the championship, though having been the faster of them in 4 out of 5 GPs
    RIP Marco Simoncelli

Liked 335 Times in 204 Posts
    Did anyone manage to stay awake through all of the MotoGP race? nore:
    You're so beige, you probably think this signature is about someone else.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Casey, you beauty! Well, not the most exciting race but generally pretty interesting. Simoncelli was disappointing, I just kept waiting for that breakout lap where he really clicked into gear and started carving up the field but it never happened. Stoner was masterful, loved the shot of him powersliding through the long left corner. Lorenzo was his usual self, another smart and strong race. Nice to see Spies get his first podium for the season after a tough start to the year. Dovizioso and Rossi had typically strong races and finished in what is becoming their customary positions! Crutchlow continues to impress, had a pretty near miss though with the back coming around and nearly losing the front in saving it. Hayden was another non-descript 8th and then there was the entertaining battle for 9th where Capirossi used his experience to pip the satisfyingly impress Karel Abraham and a reformed Hector Barbera. I think Toni Elias must've got caught up with Aoyama and DePuniet's incident continuing his rough return to MotoGP.
    Yeah, I was hoping Simonceli to stick his qualifying pace at the front and play some games with Lorenzo and Stoner. Typical race of Stoner, once he can pull away from the group, he rides like no one can catch him. From the last couple races it looks Yamaha needs to give the bike a little bit adjustment so that Lorenzo can ride in great steadfast with Stoner at the front, beauty. Aren't you referring to his female..