Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Liked 15 Times in 15 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by The Black Knight
    I'd love to see Danica in F1 actually. I'm sure if anyone could do it then it would be her.

That and she's fit

Definitely a driver worth watching.................

YouTube - ‪Danica Patrick Hot‬‏

just a little lower, if you please

YouTube - ‪Danica Patrick Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition 2009.‬‏

YouTube - ‪Danica Patrick Shower Commercial For The SuperBowl 2009‬‏

(In case the newbie is wondering, I think that is Pino manning up on the computer in the last one....)
    Only the dead know the end of war. Plato:beer:

Liked 210 Times in 159 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Roamy
    Her wins will come in NASCAR - but it don't matter because most guys out there would lay 10 miles of cable in the middle of the summer in death valley with a pick and a shovel just to see where she Pi____s from. She is competent, pretty but if she can't get into a penske or ganassi she will have trouble winning in indy. She would need 2 yrs for the f1 curve to even see any hope.
    You could give her 2 dog years (which is what, 10 human years?) and she would still struggle in F1. She's been racing professionally for 13-14 years now and she has yet to win a single road course race. Nothing. Nada. Niente! The IRL uses spec chassis, spec engines and the HP/Weight ratio is about like GP2's. And teams other than Penske and Ganassi routinely win on the roadies... but not Danica. These days she tends to qualify near the back of the pack and she only gains positions based on pit strategy.

I don't see her winning in NASCAR either. But at least there, she'll have mostly roundy-rounds to deal with, and at the momentum/drafting tracks, she'll have a better chance than she'd ever have where actual driving skill and race craft would be necessary.

If she could get a GP2 ride and work off any bad habits she's learned in North America, the most competent woman for F1 would be Simona de Silvestro, IMO. But Danica's pushing 30, she was never that quick or competitive on road courses to begin with and her only claim to fame now are those cheesy GoDaddy ads, where they encourage horny guys to click for a sneak-peek of her boyish figure.

But that one is not F1 material. Isn't now and never was, IMO.

And a P.S. Isn't it enough that the IRL forum, and now the NASCAR forum, are polluted with threads about this person? Whether the OP was a troll or a genuine new poster, why is this thread even here???
    "Every generation's memory is exactly as long as its own experience." --John Kenneth Galbraith

Liked 19 Times in 15 Posts
    jag I can pretty much agree with you - i would like to see her just one time in a top top car.
    Obama to Biden - "Let the Welfare checks rain upon the Earth - I am going to a barbecue"

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Danica won't win in Indycar, NASCAR, F1, or anything else this year. As far as I'm concerned, she's the 4th best driver on Andretti Autosport. She is a middle of the road driver who was made for the media, by the media.
    Kyle Busch #18 M&M's Toyota Camry
    Dario Franchitti #10 Target Honda Dallara DW12

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    It doesn't matter if she wins as long as she keeps the sponsor money rolling in!
    "You can mop the blood up later." - R.A. Lafferty

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    No she wont be good enough to race in F1 and no, she will not win. Still, you wouldn't kick her out of bed for eating Hob Nobs would you?

Liked 82 Times in 63 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by wmcot
    It doesn't matter if she wins as long as she keeps the sponsor money rolling in!
    …and she does that well which makes her a highly lucrative asset to any team.
    “If everything's under control, you're going too slow.” Mario Andretti

Liked 210 Times in 159 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Roamy
    jag I can pretty much agree with you - i would like to see her just one time in a top top car.
    She was in a top car when she was in Atlantics... and she didn't win there either. When Andretti-Green was one of the dominant teams, she ran better than she is now, but she still just won a single race... on an oval... when the lead driver (somehow) got mixed up on his fuel level.

Even in the struggling IRL, Penske will never hire her. Ganassi will never hire her. And even when Honda had an F1 team, they did not test her. As time has passed, her road racing skills have degraded, not improved. Talk of her being anything other than a grid girl in Formula One is misplaced, IMO, She has not demonstrated anything close to the skill level necessary to even be a bad F1 driver. Only a "desperate for cash" backmaker team would hire her (as long as GoDaddy basically bought the car), and as we've seen, fairly capable (winning!) drivers struggle to qualify those cars much of the time.

Without intending to step on any toes, the mods are being VERY liberal by allowing this topic here, IMO. This person has no connection whatsoever to Formula One - and never has. And unless she buys a ticket to an F1 race, I don't believe she ever will.

And with that, I'll take myself out of this thread.
    "Every generation's memory is exactly as long as its own experience." --John Kenneth Galbraith