Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

The BTCC Blame Game - Episode 3

Hello!

This week, I'm asking you to choose who deserved an endorsement/penalty more? Rydell or Cleland in a pair of incidents at Brands Hatch. As always, let me know what you think
    Enjoy.

YouTube - ‪The BTCC Blame Game :: 1995 - Episode 3 :: Cleland vs Rydell‬‏
    BTCCCrazy.co.uk

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I have a feeling there will be quite a few episodes

In my opinion i would say it's just a racing incident on both occasions. Some could argue Cleland got his revenge but he did not lose as much as Rydell did in the second. I would say Rydell maybe could of backed off the throttle slightly @ druids but then risking a hit from behind himself. I don't think there was any intention to hit Rydell in the second challenge despite i bet JC's blood was pumping from the earlier challenge, just late on the brakes looking to go down the inside and clipping the Volvo, which as Cox would say 'you could push it round with your finger'. You win some, you lose some. Anyway just my opinion.

Liked 66 Times in 54 Posts
    Cleland hitting Rydell is what now would be called 'a classic Matt Neal move'.
    Tazio 14/3/2015: I'll give every member on this forum 1,000.00 USD if McLaren fails to podium this season!