Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

The BTCC Blame Game - Episode 2

Hello once again,

After the great success of the first episode of The Blame Game (600+ views, 200+ votes), I'm back with episode 2.

We're still in 1995, and you will be voting on an incident between Kelvin Burt, Rickard Rydell and James Thompson at Oulton Park.

Watch the video, vote, comment and please let me know what you think

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-jkb66wtmk
    BTCCCrazy.co.uk

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Had to go for Burt! At first I thought Thompson but his wheels are dead straight and he just gets collected!

Rydell moves across and Burt, instead of letting off, (or standing his ground, maybe he knew Rydell was soon to be his team mate!) moves across into Thompsons rear quarter, going for a disappearing gap!

Rydell started it but, IMO, Burt was at fault!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Burt definitley should have backed out of that one sooner, the gap was always going to close in front of him, I don't think you can blame Thompson or Rydell because they were both going in a straight line that happened to bring them right across the front of the Mondeo. Burt should have at least lifted rather than sticking himself in the middle
    Please ignore ALL of the above....

Liked 106 Times in 60 Posts
    I agree it was Burts fault! You cant win the race at turn 1, not that they even got that far!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Haha. I only watched this last week as i'm currently in the process of watching all my btcc seasons back.

You can only really point the finger at Kelvin Burt. He did get a much better start but he went for a gap which would always close (a bit like hamilton yesterday) and Thompson was just unlucky but contact was inevitable after Burt stuck it down the middle.

Great game, sorry i missed the first one. Keep it up.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Burt's fault. He was being a little bit ambishus and should of backed off or tied going to the right of Thompson instead of trying to got hough the middle of Rydell and Thompson
    Rickard Rydell 2011 STCC CHAMPION!!! :D

Liked 335 Times in 204 Posts
    Awkward one. From the front I thought that Rydell moved across, from the onboard I thought Thommo moved across. Don't want to blame Burt because he didn't really do much wrong, there was a big enough gap when they left the grid and it didn't get smaller without the other two getting closer, so for me it's a racing incident, just one of those things.
    You're so beige, you probably think this signature is about someone else.