Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Suppose Cleland could have let off a bit but. . . Wait a minute, what am I saying!? Thats like saying Bin Laden could have become a Buddhist!

I'd say, as much as I like the guy, it was Watts fault! Cleland cut to the inside, Watts drifted across in front of him and they touched! Conceded the place, finish the race! Cleland was all over him!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 52Paddy
    Nice little idea you have running there Mp3 Astra. I've been meaning to make some voice-over video documentary-esque projects for fun. What program do you use to do the voice-over layer on the video?

After briefly looking at the video, it does look like John rammed into the back of Watts. I don't think it was intentional but if the blame had to be pointed at someone, Cleland seems the more likely candidate.
    To record my narration I use Audacity - simple and free audio recording software. To edit the video I use Sony Vegas - relatively cheap (for video software) and effective video software
    BTCCCrazy.co.uk

Liked 14 Times in 13 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mp3 Astra
    To record my narration I use Audacity - simple and free audio recording software. To edit the video I use Sony Vegas - relatively cheap (for video software) and effective video software
    I have a very good recording program, Cubase SX and Audacity too. I've never heard of Sony Vegas (I have barely any experience with video editing) but is that the program you also use to merge both the audio and video together? Or is that just for graphical add-ons etc?
    Tír gan teanga, tír gan anam

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I cant believe i am saying this being a JC fan but i voted for JC as the person to blame. He shouldnt of swipped across the back of Watts as much as he did. Think he overestimated the gap between them when doing so.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 52Paddy
    I have a very good recording program, Cubase SX and Audacity too. I've never heard of Sony Vegas (I have barely any experience with video editing) but is that the program you also use to merge both the audio and video together? Or is that just for graphical add-ons etc?
    Yes, I put my narration with the video using Vegas. You can also do more advanced effects-related things with Vegas, but I'm not particularly good so I only use it for cutting my videos.
    BTCCCrazy.co.uk

Liked 14 Times in 13 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mp3 Astra
    Yes, I put my narration with the video using Vegas. You can also do more advanced effects-related things with Vegas, but I'm not particularly good so I only use it for cutting my videos.
    Cool, thanks. I'll check it out
    Tír gan teanga, tír gan anam

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    It was all Patrick's fault. In my completely 100% unbiased opinion.........

I liked Patrick Watts. He was an entertainer, a real crowd pleaser.

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk
    You lot still here?!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Iain
    It was all Patrick's fault. In my completely 100% unbiased opinion.........

I liked Patrick Watts. He was an entertainer, a real crowd pleaser.

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk
    yeh yeh lol.