Page 3 of 45 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Krogshöj
    What's the deal with these entries:

#16 TBA / TBA
    #19 TBA / Dale Coyne Racing
    #57 TBA / Sarah Fisher Racing
    #89 TBA / China Racing

Alex Lloyd would be a logical choice for the #19 Boy Scouts car. He was 4th in that car in last year's 500 and he was the 2010 IndyCar Rookie of the Year even though most people think it was Simona.
    My prediction is that Katherine Legge will drive the #57 car for Sarah Fisher Racing.

BZ

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bzcam
    My prediction is that Katherine Legge will drive the #57 car for Sarah Fisher Racing.

BZ
    If she can even make the bump which I doubt she will.
    Danica Patrick- 2013 Sprint Cup Series Champion

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mad_Hatter
    Scott Speed is apparently set get a shot in the Indy 500...
    Is this the same Scott Speed that declared IndyCar to be beneath him?
    racing-reference.info/showblog?id=1785
    9 Simple Rules as Suggested by a Nerd

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DanicaFan
    Well, considering your history of successful predictions....

Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DanicaFan
    Now don't be cheesy. If Kat gets a car that isn't put together with bandaids and a decent engineer, she has a shot. The problem is, Sarah usually only has one good chassis.....
    "Water for my horses, beer for my men and mud for my turtle".

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    So now that Scott Speed has been confirmed at Dragon, is that now 40 confirmed entries??? I know that the #57 SFR & #89 China Racing entries are still TBA so are those the only remaining seats to be filled, or is there still the #16 seat to be filled. There was talk of a possible Highcroft entry for Pagenaud in partnership with Dragon, but if they have gone for Speed & Tung, is this now dead in the water??? Do we have 42 or 43 entries, as the entry list originally said 42 entries with 83 cars. And also, does Sarah Fisher Racing actually have 3 chassis to give Carpenter 2 cars (primary & back-up) & a third car for a second entry or is that entry totally dependant on Carpenter qualifying his primary car & his back-up car being used as the second entry??? So many questions still to be answered. Anybody got any more info???

My predictions:#16 Pagenaud (if Highcroft find a car, if not then I can't see this entry taking to the track)
    #57 Legge (possible, but if it's Carpenter's back-up car & not a separate entry then it would likely be a bump day only effort. Buddy or Jacques Lazier?)
    #89 Jacques Lazier (if this is the former Team 3G, then Jacques Lazier drove for them & he always seems to get a last minute Indy ride, so why not)

Any thoughts???

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by GRW1983
    So now that Scott Speed has been confirmed at Dragon, is that now 40 confirmed entries??? I know that the #57 SFR & #89 China Racing entries are still TBA so are those the only remaining seats to be filled, or is there still the #16 seat to be filled. There was talk of a possible Highcroft entry for Pagenaud in partnership with Dragon, but if they have gone for Speed & Tung, is this now dead in the water??? Do we have 42 or 43 entries, as the entry list originally said 42 entries with 83 cars. And also, does Sarah Fisher Racing actually have 3 chassis to give Carpenter 2 cars (primary & back-up) & a third car for a second entry or is that entry totally dependant on Carpenter qualifying his primary car & his back-up car being used as the second entry??? So many questions still to be answered. Anybody got any more info???

My predictions:#16 Pagenaud (if Highcroft find a car, if not then I can't see this entry taking to the track)
    #57 Legge (possible, but if it's Carpenter's back-up car & not a separate entry then it would likely be a bump day only effort. Buddy or Jacques Lazier?)
    #89 Jacques Lazier (if this is the former Team 3G, then Jacques Lazier drove for them & he always seems to get a last minute Indy ride, so why not)

Any thoughts???
    Nope. My crystal ball's broken.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Has anyone ever sat in grandstand h for the 500? I was in h last year for the moto gp and j one year for the f1 race but this is the first year for the 500 for me at that part of the track. H was a great place to watch the moto gp race and it looked pretty good for the 500 also. Just wondering what anyone else who has been in that section thinks. I am close to grandstand j about 2/3 rds of the way up.

david

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Well when you were there before and turned your head to the left, could you see oval turn four?
    racing-reference.info/showblog?id=1785
    9 Simple Rules as Suggested by a Nerd

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Here are the results of today's Rookie Orientation Program..

Rank / Car#& Driver / Speed / Lap Time / Best Lap / Total Laps

1. #4 JR Hildebrand / 221.533 / 00:40.6260 / 59/ 68
    2. #8 Ho-Pin Tung / 220.477 / 00:40.8206 / 52 / 53
    3. #06 James Hinchcliffe / 219.664 / 00:40.9716 / 98 / 101
    4. #83 Charlie Kimball / 219.602 / 00:40.9833 / 68 / 73
    5. #8 Scott Speed / 219.227 / 00:41.0534 / 36 / 37
    6. #36 Pippa Mann / 219.166 / 00:41.0647 / 32 / 35
    7. #18 James Jakes / 214.563 / 00:41.9457 / 48 / 51
    Danica Patrick- 2013 Sprint Cup Series Champion