Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: WTCC: Zolder

Liked 9 Times in 9 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by F1boat
    Why Bennanni isn't for pole in race 2 and wasn't Barth really in P10?
    Because it's the top ten from Q1, where Barth was 10th. In Q2, Barth beat Bennani but that's irrelevant for race 2.

Trust me, I know because I made the same mistake originally!
    Congratulations Sebastian Vettel. Champion of the season of seasons.

Liked 106 Times in 60 Posts
    Cracking second race, though it remains to be seen if Tarquini keeps the win after he nearly forced Huff into the wall at a fast corner before they collided at the next.

Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    Great race and so far no news from the FIA stewards, which is always good news. Gabriele fought hard, but fair, Huffy also bumped him after the first accident and the championship needed a non-Chevy win.
    Formula 1

Liked 106 Times in 60 Posts
    Very true mate. Ive quite enjoyed the first couple rounds of the season so far which is probably down to most of the cars having a similar amount of power instead of the Diesels parking it on the apex, then using their torque to pull away on the straights!

Monza was quite exciting last year too so im looking forward to this years battle!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    what are the support races for wtcc. dont fancy going to donnington just for 2 races

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Hmm, what's happened to Tarquini? He gets desperate when challenged and plays dirty. Never used to think this was his style but in the last few seasons he has made some questionable moves. Am a little surprised at him squeezing Huff, but the collision afterwards was 50/50. Race 2 was pretty exciting up at the front!
    Flonkkkk.

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by F1boat
    Great race and so far no news from the FIA stewards, which is always good news. Gabriele fought hard, but fair, Huffy also bumped him after the first accident and the championship needed a non-Chevy win.
    Do they not have TV's larger than 3 inches over there in Bulgaria? Tarquini has been a dirty driver for the last few years it seems. I'm the sort of person who likes harsh punishments and if I were a steward , Tarquini would get a race ban from me for his repeated dirty driving..
    Rule 1 of the forum, always accuse anyone who disagrees with you of bias.I would say that though.

Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel
    I'm the sort of person who likes harsh punishments
    I am not. I want hard, tough and entertaining racing and that's why I watch the WTCC and the BTCC. They had a little get-together, so what? The race was very cool, unlike race 1, which was very boring.
    Formula 1