Page 65 of 67 FirstFirst ... 15556364656667 LastLast
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

It's the best illustration of Proton's situation - they are still searching the way to catch other S2000 manufacturers and some times they are far from the right road

Perezīs Stratos is the real one or a replica?
    http://www.rallymadness.prv.pl - true rallying is here! :)

Liked 802 Times in 437 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Raven

It's the best illustration of Proton's situation - they are still searching the way to catch other S2000 manufacturers and some times they are far from the right road

Perezīs Stratos is the real one or a replica?
    The Perez stratos is real and it has taken a number of years for him to get it back into a competitive state. His team worked miracles to get it in shape to run again at Goodwood on the following Saturday, looking fantastic as my shot shows.

Kris Meeke got fired -PSG so terrified they quit!

Liked 106 Times in 60 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mousti
    A bit before Public Zone E of SS Langemark, planning to go there too next year
    We should have a motorsports forum meet there

Liked 827 Times in 374 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Allyc85
    We should have a motorsports forum meet there
    That would be great with maybe Mirek coming again too Ypres .

That would be great with maybe Mirek coming again too Ypres .
    Thanks for the ditch info, a meet up next year is a great idea, we could call it Ditchfest.
    By the way my prediction was minutely better than yours as Wilks was 6th (the only position either of us got right besides FL winning). However, my feeling about Luca Rossetti not being quick enough (or rather the Abarth) was correct.
    3 of my digital shots now edited below, my processed 35mm reels should be in the letter box at home today

Van Eldik during Shakedown

Barrable on Langemark 2 at nightfall

Kevin Abbring after interacting with the environment

Quote Originally Posted by Mintexmemory
    Thanks for the ditch info, a meet up next year is a great idea, we could call it Ditchfest.
    By the way my prediction was minutely better than yours as Wilks was 6th (the only position either of us got right besides FL winning). However, my feeling about Luca Rossetti not being quick enough (or rather the Abarth) was correct.
    Ditchfest indeed

Luca would be top 5 for sure without all the problems he had, he was everywhere on the limit and did some good times but like everyone else he had bad luck. And u have to admit that Protons are really rubbish and that the locals are very fast here. Tsjoen who had only 80 km's testing with the 207 before Ypres did very great times and was running for podium against this IRC/International field till that stupid mistake! Casier doing good also although I expected him even faster and Weijs was superb.. Everyone besides Loix had bad luck almost crazy Ypres a bit like the TDF now

Ditchfest indeed

Luca would be top 5 for sure without all the problems he had, he was everywhere on the limit
    And if my Aunt was my Uncle she'd be called Bob and not Fanny. You've said it there, - everywhere on the limit - in a car that isn't good enough. I could see that at the Costa Smeralda where Andreucci and Scandola were quicker and not on the limit. I think Luca and Sr Chiarcossi are really nice guys but if Mikkelsen, Neuville, Tsjoen and Kopecky had not had problems he'd have been 4 places lower down the order for starters. I agree completely that Proton have a big job ahead, let's see what the new engine will do, they look and sound great but there are no prizes for style ;-)

Liked 85 Times in 63 Posts
    Looks like Bouffier was disqualified from Ypres.
    2009 IRC Pickems Champion

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Luis Pacheco
    Looks like Bouffier was disqualified from Ypres.
    From rally radio FB

We are hearing reports that Bryan Bouffier has been disqualified from Ypres Rally due to illegal steering on his Peugeot S2000 207. He loses all 18 points he gained on the rally and now has a total of 61 points and is 4th in the championship. More news when we have it.

Weird stuff! Can somebody tell me what illegal steering is?