Page 12 of 67 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast
    친애하는 지도자
    Liked 2,720 Times in 1,256 Posts
    hmmmm....i think their behaviour towards someone who payed 2.5 million was distgusting....my question remains...why you kept coming back???

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Not a single piece of WRC action in the last three years interested me more than your blog .. Good job!

Liked 149 Times in 33 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by User
    Not a single piece of WRC action in the last three years interested me more than your blog .. Good job!
    Thank you very much for your interest. I appreciate a lot.
    http://wrcbehindthestages.blogspot.com

Liked 18 Times in 8 Posts
    Well there should have been no reason for Malcolm to phone regarding the dust, after all as we saw with Mikko Hirvonen in Portugal, its just part of rallying right?

Liked 22 Times in 8 Posts
    Antony, have you recieved a phone call from Malcolm after starting your blog?
    Rally driver in the Norwegian Rally Championship.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Gard
    what really amazes me, is that many of the forum members. Hasn't realized how manu teams handle privateers. With all the treads we have had in the past on these subjects, you still are surprized when mr. Warmbold blogs about this. Remember Henning did a resett of setting everytime the car had been into service. He didn't trust the team at all. Any of you find it strange, that Henning and Manfred performed so well i the pug. for later to be really outpaced with Xsara and Focus. even the differences between the xsaras when droven by Stohl, Carlsson and the others. One year really on pace, next year, not even close. Remember how suddenly Petters Xsara started to perform, when Quesnel found out he could be usefull for the manu team.
    +1

I can confirm this as I watched henning at the service in the 2010 NZ WRC and he worked more frantically and with more dexterity on his engine than any of the M-Sport crew, who ironically seemed more interested in the s2000 dirvers than Henning, Frederico or Matt W.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    @ Anthony You write on youre brilliant blog that you stayed with Ford, despite the criminal treatment you got from them, because you don't have contacts with other teams, like Prodrive. Maybe it is a stupid question, but is there not a telephone number you can call, and tel them: Hi Prodrive, I have 2,5 million euro to spend on a rally car, and I want to do a full WRC season. What can you offer me? I am sure the receptioniste will get you in contact with the right person. Why do you need a special contact to hire a rally car and rally service? Does a healthy budget and some talent not stand alone for that?
    R.I.P. all WRC heroes

Liked 149 Times in 33 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by alleskids
    @ Anthony You write on youre brilliant blog that you stayed with Ford, despite the criminal treatment you got from them, because you don't have contacts with other teams, like Prodrive. Maybe it is a stupid question, but is there not a telephone number you can call, and tel them: Hi Prodrive, I have 2,5 million euro to spend on a rally car, and I want to do a full WRC season. What can you offer me? I am sure the receptioniste will get you in contact with the right person. Why do you need a special contact to hire a rally car and rally service? Does a healthy budget and some talent not stand alone for that?
    You are absolutely right.
    It is a bit complicated. To answer in the easiest way possible, after 2003, we thought that we knew everything there was to know from the car. We thought there could not possibly be other unknowns. We knew the team better and better... We did not feel like starting over with someone else, in another car, would be better.

All this came on top of another important phenomenom. I can see it now, looking at it from a distance, but whenever the end of the season approached, it seemed like the car performance was getting better... As if to help your finger sign that deal for the next year...

BTW new post is up....
    http://wrcbehindthestages.blogspot.com

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Did you have any manager or did you try to make your own contracts?
    Aja kovaa Pena.

친애하는 지도자
    Liked 2,720 Times in 1,256 Posts
    i think he said his father was his manager.