Page 25 of 67 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by barryfullalove
    a few pictures of a 'retired' driver.
    I support N.O.T.. A FEW pictures is fun, but posting every single picture that is availaable on Google is nog fun anymore. A few is fun, too many is not fun anymore. We can google ourself on Anthony Warmbold pictures.Post only uniqe and never published/privat pictures

Back on topic, keep on with the excelent blog Anthony
    R.I.P. all WRC heroes

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by N.O.T
    getting fatter and learning to streer the wheel without moving his hands on it....

Yeah he looked like he was getting a beer belly last time he was on TV(Rally deutschland last year??)
    Hes nearly as tubby as Daniel Elena
    Ha'wey Hamilton, bring the WDC crown home and the beers are on me :up:

Liked 149 Times in 33 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mousti
    Hi Antony a former 'teammate' of u Duval, said some months ago that Citroën did something on his car that slowed down him in the rally when he sometimes got some really good times. I think he mentioned the Deutschland rally.

But I'm a bit of a Duval fan and I know the PSA is really up for pushing Frenchmen but not really liking to do that for foreign drivers..

So u think he maybe really say the truth about this?
    I don't see why Duval would lie about this. He is talking now because he knows he has nothing to lose anymore.
    Do you remember, back in NZ rally 2006, when Pons got Loeb's car cause Loeb broke his shoulder? Suddenly Pons was flying and finished...4th, I think. He was never that fast on gravel.
    http://wrcbehindthestages.blogspot.com

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    ok it s a crime to post pics in this forum!

Liked 16,097 Times in 6,986 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by padWRC
    ok it s a crime to post pics in this forum!
    keep posting

친애하는 지도자
    Liked 2,720 Times in 1,256 Posts
    its not a crime to post pics....but to post every single pic you have of Antony which is not even original since almost all of them are rip off from various sites is not very inteligent...and disrupts the threads flow in my opinion...

if those where pics that you took and could not be found anywhere and was a personal work it would be amazing no matter how many they where....but you started posting every single pic there is on google...

you even posted the pic Antony has as his main pic on his site !!!!

Liked 106 Times in 60 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tolis11
    Thanks padWRC for the pics!
    Agreed!

Liked 2 Times in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by barryfullalove
    Why? I'm sure that I'm not the only person interested in seeing them and being able to link some pics back to the blog that I'm reading.

I agree as well, I'd prefer to see pictures of rally cars rather than the crap that 'not' posts, (that's why I have him on ignore). At least the pictures are interesting and informative.

Anyway, back to Antony's blog, I'm curious to know if anyone from MSport has made contact with you since you started writing the blog.

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Camelopard
    I agree as well, I'd rather see pictures of rally cars rather than the crap that 'not' posts, that's why I have him on ignore. At least the pictures are interesting and informative.

Anyway, back to Antony's blog, I'm curious to know if anyone from MSport has made contact with you since you started writing the blog.
    I'd be surprised if Bobcat hasn't had a chat to his boss, or maybe Bobcat hasn't had a look at it because it doesn't talk about his beloved Fiesta.
    Rule 1 of the forum, always accuse anyone who disagrees with you of bias.I would say that though.

친애하는 지도자
    Liked 2,720 Times in 1,256 Posts
    bobcat doesn't work for m-sport.