Page 28 of 67 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    hey PadWRC, thanks for the pics, dont listen to NOT or alleskids. Even if all the pictures were available on google, its nice to get them all together, plus some are not that easy to find.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Thanks to all !!!
    Believe me , It s not easy to find !!!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Antony Warmbold
    No, frankly I don't know how we could have done that with the 2004 car, as it was their property. As far as the 2002 cars, I don't know either as they had full control over them. What if we had done it? What should we compare it to ?
    Antony, it would be interesting to compare this with the best customer car of Citroen or the best customer car of Prodrive.

Liked 199 Times in 118 Posts
    Please don't forget to write about mental and body trainings. THX

Liked 313 Times in 137 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Antony Warmbold
    No, frankly I don't know how we could have done that with the 2004 car, as it was their property. As far as the 2002 cars, I don't know either as they had full control over them. What if we had done it? What should we compare it to ?
    It’s true, if you don’t have anything to compare with the data is useless. But I was just thinking if you would like to know the power of your car in case you heard some rumours from other drivers
    “Don’t eat the yellow snow” Frank Zappa

Liked 313 Times in 137 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sulland
    Henning is probably the WRC driver with the best skillset in mechanics and electronics in the field. He has been pretty upbeat and frustrated when he has tested and found a good base setup that suites his style, and when he starts shakedown the setup is usually the base setup for the MSport team and not his one, and he is back to square one.
    Do you really mean that Henning had access to the ECU. I’ve always thought the it’s accesible only for M-Sport engineers.
    “Don’t eat the yellow snow” Frank Zappa

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobcat
    Antony, it would be interesting to compare this with the best customer car of Citroen or the best customer car of Prodrive.
    +1...
    Ha'wey Hamilton, bring the WDC crown home and the beers are on me :up:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by OldF
    It’s true, if you don’t have anything to compare with the data is useless. But I was just thinking if you would like to know the power of your car in case you heard some rumours from other drivers
    I'm also interested of some dyno-data of WRC-cars...Impossible probably to get data from factory-cars but maybe some estimates?

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobcat
    Antony, I wouldn't bother listening or replying to Bobcat, he is either an M-Sport shill or a very very very deluded Ford fan.

Have a look at his posts http://www.motorsportforums.com/foru...earchid=137597 and they're pretty much all posting some news about Ford or having a dig at Citroen. I've seen some biased fans before, but none of them post every time that a Ford driver announces a new livery or that they're eating a different brand of crisps.
    Rule 1 of the forum, always accuse anyone who disagrees with you of bias.I would say that though.

친애하는 지도자
    Liked 2,720 Times in 1,256 Posts
    back on topic....what made you quit Antony ?? the treatment you had from M-sport? no funding ? performance not good enough?