Page 2 of 67 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
    Liked 199 Times in 118 Posts
    I envy you (probably we all).

Liked 16,087 Times in 6,980 Posts
    nice blog/reading mr Warmbold!
    But some points you write are a little weird imho.it is difficult to believe that you was in wrc circus and you thought that your car would be equal with factory ones.Specially with your father involved at top rallying for years.Thats something known even by kids.
    For me your writing at the blog leaves me a taste of....''the reason i was slower from McRae''
    Maybe i get this taste by false...maybe.Don t think that you ''have'' to explain to somebody the reason you were slower from wrc factory cars.Its something totally phisical.
    Nice to have you here,keep writing at your blog,and i d like to say that i liked your sideways driving.

ps some forumers mention about Warmbolds speed in his days....much faster than todays B class drivers imho.

Liked 311 Times in 207 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Antony Warmbold
    Hi guys, since somebody is asking what I'm up to these days, I decided to drop in a word. I have started a blog which is intended for sharing my experiences in rally.

The link is the following:
    http://wrcbehindthestages.blogspot.com/
    Hello Antony and welcome here I've moved your post and started a new thread...you deserved it
    When you're tired of rallying...you're tired of life

Liked 149 Times in 33 Posts
    Thanks, I did not expect that at all!
    http://wrcbehindthestages.blogspot.com

Noted, thanks

Noted, thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dimviii
    nice blog/reading mr Warmbold!
    But some points you write are a little weird imho.it is difficult to believe that you was in wrc circus and you thought that your car would be equal with factory ones.Specially with your father involved at top rallying for years.Thats something known even by kids.
    For me your writing at the blog leaves me a taste of....''the reason i was slower from McRae''
    Maybe i get this taste by false...maybe.Don t think that you ''have'' to explain to somebody the reason you were slower from wrc factory cars.Its something totally phisical.
    Nice to have you here,keep writing at your blog,and i d like to say that i liked your sideways driving.

ps some forumers mention about Warmbolds speed in his days....much faster than todays B class drivers imho.

Liked 34 Times in 18 Posts
    Welcome on the forum and thanks for the link to your blog. It is nice to read.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Thanks for the blog. Really interesting to read it.

I've been years in this forum and one thing that many members here ask time after time is why do the privateers bother? Currently guys like Räikkönen, Block, H. Solberg etc are being kept under the lens all the time. The motivation, desire to win and passion for sport are being questionized. Would be nice to hear your thoughts on this.

Nice to see you writing on the forum. Hopefully you'll stay here for a long time.
    Blessed are the woodheads since when the flood will arise they won't drown.

Liked 86 Times in 37 Posts
    Very interesting reading Antony. Nice to see how that big circus is running behind the scene... Great job man, really bold action from you! [attachment=1:1zwemkl1]thumbup1.gif[/attachment:1zwemkl1]

Quote Originally Posted by Woodeye
    Thanks for the blog. Really interesting to read it.

I've been years in this forum and one thing that many members here ask time after time is why do the privateers bother? Currently guys like Räikkönen, Block, H. Solberg etc are being kept under the lens all the time. The motivation, desire to win and passion for sport are being questionized. Would be nice to hear your thoughts on this.

Nice to see you writing on the forum. Hopefully you'll stay here for a long time.
    Noted, I will make a post with my thoughts about that on my blog.

Thanks to everyone for taking time to read my story.