Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Liked 1,544 Times in 663 Posts
    Quite agree with You BJ - what a useless discussion and we have had it too much here lately

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Tbh I don't see there being a huge problem. Discussions are always going to get heated when people are passionate about things and I really doubt that there is much ill feeling behind things. I'm more than happy to meet up with Pino in Finland, be driven around by him and having a good laugh with him. This after we've had some "disagreements" over Gigi Galli. I found a video the other day of Pino I took in Finland in 2005 (the people who were there will remember the one) where Pino is going on and on and on about Galli and rather fanatically attacking PuddleJumper who made the mistake of saying Galli would crash (Which he did) PuddleJumper, Tomi and DonJippo made some very funny and sarcastic comments If we applied some of the logic people are trying to suggest here then PuddleJumper, Toni and DonJippo would have been being mean to Pino which certainly wasn't the case.

i think what some people are trying to suggest is almost censorship, people are passionate about the sport and the way things have played out and are rightly unhappy about the way things are. I don't believe that Wilson should be in the WRC purely because he's a pointless drain on M-Sport but if someone disagrees with me then fine, but I will disagree back. Nobody is trying to say that he should be banned or anything, it's just opinions and people should stop getting so worked up over things.
    Rule 1 of the forum, always accuse anyone who disagrees with you of bias.I would say that though.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by N.O.T
    are you a moderator ?

You should be happy that I am not a moderator.
    :cool: You Can´t Loose What Your Never Had.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel
    Tbh I don't see there being a huge problem. Discussions are always going to get heated when people are passionate about things and I really doubt that there is much ill feeling behind things. I'm more than happy to meet up with Pino in Finland, be driven around by him and having a good laugh with him. This after we've had some "disagreements" over Gigi Galli. I found a video the other day of Pino I took in Finland in 2005 (the people who were there will remember the one) where Pino is going on and on and on about Galli and rather fanatically attacking PuddleJumper who made the mistake of saying Galli would crash (Which he did) PuddleJumper, Tomi and DonJippo made some very funny and sarcastic comments If we applied some of the logic people are trying to suggest here then PuddleJumper, Toni and DonJippo would have been being mean to Pino which certainly wasn't the case.

i think what some people are trying to suggest is almost censorship, people are passionate about the sport and the way things have played out and are rightly unhappy about the way things are. I don't believe that Wilson should be in the WRC purely because he's a pointless drain on M-Sport but if someone disagrees with me then fine, but I will disagree back. Nobody is trying to say that he should be banned or anything, it's just opinions and people should stop getting so worked up over things.

Of course we had and still have Discussions but we keep it private, we still have also fun when we or together during a rally. Where is the fun on the forum Daniel?

Liked 199 Times in 118 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Brother John
    You should be happy that I am not a moderator.
    It will be lot's of fags then.

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Of course we had and still have Discussions but we keep it private, we still have also fun when we or together during a rally. Where is the fun on the forum Daniel?
    Of course. That's why when I posted the video of Pino many years ago I asked his permission first.
    Rule 1 of the forum, always accuse anyone who disagrees with you of bias.I would say that though.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel
    Of course. That's why when I posted the video of Pino many years ago I asked his permission first.
    I do not know which video you're meant Daniel.
    at the moment i see more Rally forum discussions and comments on http://www.motorsportforums.com/foru...ntony-Warmbold.
    It´s wonderful to read.

Liked 6 Times in 2 Posts
    Where is the fun on the forum Daniel?
    The reason must be that I don't post so often anymore.

Another Flying Finn

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by A.F.F.
    The reason must be that I don't post so often anymore.
    We can use this thread for fun here A.F.F. but also for Rally forum discussions and comments.

Maybe next discussion http://www.motorsportforums.com/foru...856#post914856 to move to this thread.