Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 555-04Q2
    Looks like NASCAR is becoming a dumping ground for washed up F1 drivers.
    Hardly, and Kimi didn't wash up, he surfed.

Kimi just wants to try everything, he's probably bored with rallying already...
    “Leave me alone!”

Liked 186 Times in 146 Posts
    Almost like DTM

Liked 6 Times in 5 Posts
    Least NASCAR has the good ones....
    :champion: WRC3 championship, WRC4 championship, WRC4 PCWRC, WRC4 ERC
    Winner - TRD2 Bathurst:burnout:

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by I am evil Homer
    Least NASCAR has the good ones....
    And Piquet Jnr...
    No longer active on this forum

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    nascar is pathetic and boring. it is where washed up f1 guys go... mixed in with the hillbilly rednecks. though i have to say F1 will be boring if vettel is another "ferrari schumacher" and wins everything in the coming years...

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevincal
    nascar is pathetic and boring. it is where washed up f1 guys go... mixed in with the hillbilly rednecks. though i have to say F1 will be boring if vettel is another "ferrari schumacher" and wins everything in the coming years...
    Back up there guy! What you're mentioning is all relative.

-Kimi didn't wash out of F1. He decided to leave on his own accord, and was still highly sought after by many teams after his separation from Ferrari.

-Rednecks? NASCAR's current champion is a SoCal kid and last time I checked, his neck didn't have any red pigmentation.

-I find it funny how you're so condescending towards NASCAR, but then on the next sentence you take a swipe at F1 for also being boring.

If you don't like the sport, then don't watch it!
    Marco Simoncelli 1987-2011

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I am wondering what the REAL Nascar fans, you know, the rednecks are thinking about more foreign drivers invading their good ol' Southern sport.

Liked 209 Times in 165 Posts
    By the way, one thing makes me curious about this NASCAR switch. They are very media-oriented and used to mentioning sponsors in every interview. Considering that Kimi is neither a fan of media nor PR, how would he deem those aspects?

Liked 36 Times in 29 Posts
    LOL. Typical ferrari fan.

Quote Originally Posted by gloomyDAY
    Back up there guy! What you're mentioning is all relative.

-Kimi didn't wash out of F1. He decided to leave on his own accord, and was still highly sought after by many teams after his separation from Ferrari.
    !
    Red Bull offered him a seat for 2010, shame he didnt take it, he would have easily beaten Kettel last year.
    "signature room for rent"

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    seriously i can only stomach about 5 to 10 minutes of nascar coverage before i get sick of the sponsers, the rednecks, the cars going around in circles at the same speed. I just really despise it.... kimi will have hardly any fans in napcar. hes only doing it for the money and safety. the cars are super safe and you can get last place every race and nobody cares. nascar is a sponsor parade, not racing. he should be in f1 at ferrari or red bull. though i dont miss him and he comes off as a complete jerk who doesnt care about the fans at all. anyone seen the video where he mows down the 2 year old girl who wants his autograph? montoya is another piece of work that, i dont miss his personality at all but he was a great driver, though i remember him crashing like crazy at the end of his f1 career. anyways... nascar racing is a joke. someone explain to me how you can sit there and watch it for hours? its like a torture test to me... and back to f1, its gonna suck if vettel starts winning everything in sight, who agrees? its kinda looking that way... though mclaren are way faster than they were letting anyone on about, i knew they were sandbagging in testing...